PDA

View Full Version : need help with pearl white mazdaspeed 3 detail

uadetailing
02-05-2011, 03:30 PM
hey guys im picking up a 2008 pearlwhite speed 3 mon it only has 23k on the guy has taken care of it but i wanna detail it myself, ima be broke this month but i do have a few products from pb. heres what id like to accomplish i wanna make the pearl in the paint really pop and look wet, ima claybar the car first and then see if it needs ssr1 or not then would pbs natty blue give me the pop i want if not want autozone wax would you recomend for the time being since ill be broke thise month. i have hardshell waxi use for my bike will that give me what i want. thanks fot your help

Scott P
02-05-2011, 04:26 PM
Holy crap that was a tough read. A little punctuation, basic grammar skills, and real words would go a long way.

With that color, I would actually go with the clay followed by SSR1 to get the surface as smooth as you can with what you have. I would actually go with a sealant to enhance the pearl. Something like Polish with Sealant topped by EX-P would be my preferred route. Since you are broke this month, stick with the Natty Blue. It will work fine and save you the expense of buying anything else until you have the money. I can`t really give advice on over the counter waxes or sealants since I haven`t used them in years.

Ronkh
02-05-2011, 07:34 PM
Punctuation is for wusses !!!!

Punctuation and capitolization does make a difference in sentances like.......

I helped my uncle jack off a horse.
or
I helped my Uncle Jack, off a horse.

(wonder how long this post will last)

dirtbustersmd
02-05-2011, 07:52 PM
save money...ssr1 or pro polish, topped with white diamond, then top that with ex-p followed by nattys blue, then nattys red:)

uadetailing
02-06-2011, 12:03 AM
ok so first ill clay,ssr1,white diamond then exp and thenn nattys blue lol

dirtbustersmd
02-06-2011, 12:21 AM
natty`s red on top of the blue will make that paint look even more wet...

holland_patrick
02-06-2011, 03:22 PM
DO you have a DA or is this by hand???

uadetailing
02-07-2011, 12:36 AM
ya sorry guys i ment to tell youll ill be using my pc 7424

rurocking
07-22-2011, 08:41 AM
ya sorry guys i ment to tell youll ill be using my pc 7424

Did you ever get your car done and how did it turn out and what process did you go with?

JSFM35X
07-22-2011, 09:46 AM
Punctuation is for wusses !!!!

Punctuation and capitolization does make a difference in sentances like.......

I helped my uncle jack off a horse.
or
I helped my Uncle Jack, off a horse.

(wonder how long this post will last)

Nice-You should write childrens books. If you need an illustrator let me know!