PDA

View Full Version : Premium detailed tampa, fl - my mobile rig with videos

Pages : [1] 2

Garry Dean
02-01-2011, 12:16 PM
Hello everyone. I took some time last week to put together a video series of my detailing rig and the products and equipment I use. I wanted to give people who are looking at getting into detailing as a business a resource for the products and equipment that I use personally as an experienced detailing professional.

All of the information in these videos is my personal opinion as I am sure not everyone feels as strongly about the products I use as I do.

I am in no way directly affiliated with any of the companies that I name drop about except that I use their products and I have good business relationships with the companies and their employees.

I am in the process of filming many more videos for my website. If you have any comments or suggestions as far as content or general questions for me, feel free to contact me through the forums, email, or my cell phone. I am happy to aid you in your detailing endeavors.

Here are 4 videos.

YouTube - NewDetailBizPart1

YouTube - NewDetailingBizP2

YouTube - NewDetailingBizPart3

YouTube - NewDetailingBizP4

*I forgot to grab my Brinkmann dual xenon (swirl finder) light out of my truck for Part 4, but I keep it with me at all times.

Thank you very much for watching!

GearHead_1
02-01-2011, 01:01 PM
Very nice job Gary.

Garry Dean
02-01-2011, 01:03 PM
Very nice job Gary.

Thank you, Sir.

trhland
02-01-2011, 01:09 PM
thanks for sharing!!!

mc2hill
02-01-2011, 01:19 PM
Nice work Garry. Good explanations behind why you don`t need thousands of dollars worth of products and equipment to get started (as long as none of our wives see this, we`re ok!).

Garry Dean
02-01-2011, 03:54 PM
Nice work Garry. Good explanations behind why you don`t need thousands of dollars worth of products and equipment to get started (as long as none of our wives see this, we`re ok!).

Thanks Mike. Yup, I`ve done all of the spending so you don`t have to. Trying new products is really fun, but my point here is that you don`t have to break the bank to get started.

Addicted2Bling
02-01-2011, 07:12 PM
Nice work, you went over some products I had my questions about, and the dawn soap as wax remover, nice!

Bunky
02-01-2011, 07:21 PM
Nice video. I have the same Rigid vac but the nozzle does not look like what came with the vac or the detailing kit (the hose, etc).

Nice tip on repairing the ez detail wheel brush.

JohnHenry
02-01-2011, 07:34 PM
Really nice job, Garry. The shop is looking great!

(Fix that cord on your Meg`s DA, Dude! Ouch!)

YellarStang99
02-01-2011, 07:42 PM
Nice job man! Really great videos w/ lots of information

Garry Dean
02-01-2011, 09:10 PM
Really nice job, Garry. The shop is looking great!

(Fix that cord on your Meg`s DA, Dude! Ouch!)

Thanks, Jay. I actually fixed it right after I shot the video.

DJsDetails
02-01-2011, 10:42 PM
nice setup man I like it

Garry Dean
02-01-2011, 11:45 PM
nice setup man I like it

Thanks guys! I enjoyed making these and I look forward to sharing more.

Garry Dean
02-03-2011, 09:21 AM
Nice job man! Really great videos w/ lots of information

Thank you!

mc2hill
02-07-2011, 12:01 PM
Quick question;
I had the chance to watch the videos again this weekend, and you mentioned the longevity (or lack thereof) of the Adam`s VRT. Have you tried the new Super VRT version? It is water-resistant so it will last longer on tires and trim.