PDA

View Full Version : anyone try out the new Flex- PE14-2-150 polisher?

EVOAUTO
01-26-2011, 10:52 PM
going to be ordering a new polisher soon was wondering if i should get the new flex or just the de-walt

C. Charles Hahn
01-26-2011, 11:58 PM
You do realize the new Flex hasn`t been out more than a day or two now, right? Nobody has them yet to have tried them for a proper or reasonable review.

Bobcat
02-03-2011, 07:47 PM
Well Evo, I`d get the DeWalt, it`s about half the price, got a proven track record. And although Flex gets a pass from many, I didn`t care for their DA, and some of their rotaries had some issues as well. That`s not to say that this new wonder isn`t all that, for what they`re charging it better be!

mrclean81
02-03-2011, 09:21 PM
I`m a huge fan of Dewalt tools and ran their rotary for several years without a problem. I think my next high dollar rotary is going to be the new 3M machine.

theamcguy
02-04-2011, 06:35 PM
Mike Phillips got one last fall and posted a video of him using it over on the AutoGeek site. Several guys over there have received theirs so a review should be up shortly.

Bobcat
02-20-2011, 08:08 PM
There was a guy that went to SEMA and said DeWalt was coming out with another rotary that had a 600 rpm start speed and was lighter. It`s suppose to hit around June-July. I would have waited but I got a great deal on my DeWalt and it was something under the old Christmas tree that the kids wanted me to have. I`ve enjoyed using it and will get more time on the trigger as the weather gets warmer.