PDA

View Full Version : Newspaper or Online for News???

Beemerboy
12-23-2010, 11:21 AM
When you want to get the news do you grab the morning newspaper or head for the web?

I still enjoy the newspaper, I`m ole school. However when I want to catch up on breaking news I head for the web.

Mostly I`m a newspaper guy and its always comics first! :D

Poorboy
12-23-2010, 11:26 AM
When you want to get the news do you grab the morning newspaper or head for the web?

I still enjoy the newspaper, I`m ole school. However when I want to catch up on breaking news I head for the web.

Mostly I`m a newspaper guy and its always comics first! :D

why is this not a surprise :rofl:lol2:

JaredPointer
12-23-2010, 11:48 AM
Fark.com for news.

I still use the newspaper for Crossword puzzles. :)

Bunky
12-23-2010, 12:03 PM
I like a regular paper in the am. I read while I eat breakfast (cereal or oatmeal). I will catch the NYT during the day online.

Beemerboy
12-23-2010, 12:38 PM
why is this not a surprise :rofl:lol2:

Takes a big man to admit that Steve, come on its your turn you know its the first thing you read:D

Poorboy
12-23-2010, 12:39 PM
Takes a big man to admit that Steve, come on its your turn you know its the first thing you read:D

nah no comics for me, my life is a comic strip :crazy2: ... sports and car ads ;)

Beemerboy
12-23-2010, 12:46 PM
nah no comics for me, my life is a comic strip :crazy2: ... sports and car ads ;)

More like a steam boat Willie cartoon:rofl

holland_patrick
12-23-2010, 01:29 PM
Patch.com

for local news...

Sonoma, CA Patch - News, Sports, Events, Businesses & Deals (http://sonoma.patch.com/)

there ya go

GearHead_1
12-23-2010, 02:03 PM
I use both as the local paper often has something about my daughter`s basketball play that I cut out for her scrap book. If it weren`t for this aspect of the paper I would likely be strictly Internet. I seldom watch TV news though I`ll watch Hannity or his foes with differing view points.

RANDAL
12-24-2010, 09:57 AM
RADIO, thats how i get my news. Or on this site.

Tex Star Detail
12-24-2010, 07:56 PM
Im an online guy for news, mostly. I will check a few local news sites on my phone when I am waiting in line for something. (hospital, waiting for a client, and so on.) I useually check online at home in the evening or watch CNN at times.

Mr. Gloss
12-24-2010, 08:26 PM
Online.

We receive a local newspaper on Saturday. That`s about the only day we have time to read an entire newspaper.