I am currently on my way to a surprise birthday party for Mike

and it`s my honor to be invited to his party:jump

Natty is a true friend, afriend who came to the hospital when I

had heart surgery, a friend who sent cards and presents to my

daughter when she was ill, a friend who came and helped me

when I was unable to lift a small box.

He`s someone who will always tell you the truth even if it hurts

and will also forgive mistakes. He`ll also give things a second

chance even if he had terrible problems the first time around.

:beer again and Happy Birthday to someone I call

friend:D :bigups

Steve

awd330
03-19-2004, 06:43 PM
Happy B-Day Natty! :beer :dancin :dj

Boss_429
03-19-2004, 07:07 PM
That`s great Steve! Wish Natty a happy birthday from me too!

jgv
03-19-2004, 07:28 PM
Happy BD Natty, I`m not there yet, but close :beer

rabbi
03-19-2004, 08:37 PM
40? That`s all? Geez I must be an old man. Happy Birthday Natty !:band :mohawk :beer

Woob
03-19-2004, 08:50 PM
:headbang Happy Bday! I thought it was Natty Wax from the front page! :lmfao

HiSurfTension
03-19-2004, 08:56 PM
Happy BDay Natty. And thanks for the namesake of my newest WAX that I got in the mail today! Can`t wait for the weather to cooperate. (Thanks Steve)

And congrats to you, Steve for reaching a place many never attain...knowing which things in life are truly important and then enjoying them. May you continue to have a healthy Lana, happy family, and friends who help until it hurts. (And a great business, of course).

Nickc0844
03-19-2004, 10:13 PM
Definitely have a good and safe one!!

groebuck
03-20-2004, 12:46 AM
happy birthday!

rhillstr
03-20-2004, 02:08 AM
happy b-day natty, where the heck are you????

JeffBruce
03-20-2004, 07:43 AM
your so old
jeff

Poorboy
03-20-2004, 09:29 AM
:wait Update on the party :wait Natty was totally surprised:bigscream it was a "this is your life" party... some people Natty had known since grade school, some neighbors, some people from work, and me with my wife:D
Natty was blown away that his wife could arrange this without him even having a clue:doh
The food was great the dj was LOUD and the roast of Natty was pretty funny:lol:
It was a great time for all:bigups

Quote by Boss_429 "That`s great Steve! Wish Natty a happy birthday from me too!"

of course I did and that would have been the icing on the cake if you had been there:D

edit: ok it would have really been a huge surprise if Dwayne and Fuzz were there too:D

jgv
03-20-2004, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by Poorboy
:wait Update on the party :wait Natty was totally surprised:bigscream it was a "this is your life" party... some people Natty had known since grade school, some neighbors, some people from work, and me with my wife:D
Natty was blown away that his wife could arrange this without him even having a clue:doh
The food was great the dj was LOUD and the roast of Natty was pretty funny:lol:
It was a great time for all:bigups

Quote by Boss_429 "That`s great Steve! Wish Natty a happy birthday from me too!"

of course I did and that would have been the icing on the cake if you had been there:D

edit: ok it would have really been a huge surprise if Dwayne and Fuzz were there too:D

The surprise would be even larger if I had come too :D :D :D

:band

NattyBumppo
03-21-2004, 04:03 PM
Thanks for all the birthday wishes gang, very very much appreciated.

I`m just about fully recouped from the party. :beer LOL It was a great time and as Steve said, quite a mix of old time friends and new friends.

Thanks for the awesome care package Steve! The mf looks and feels fantastic and I can`t wait to try the new EX-P!! Great timing too with the BNB. I had about 3-4 ounces left but now I`m stocked. ? on the EX-P....what kind of prep? Can it be applied over PWC or SSR1 or does it need something like Pro-Polish or AIO? Can`t wait to get 3-4 coats or EX-P on then top it with Natty Wax.

Thanks again for the birthday wishes gang and thank you Steve for making the trip to the hills of Sussex County just for little ol` me. It`ll probably be another 40 years till you hear me sing again :lmfao .

jgv
03-21-2004, 04:07 PM
Hey Steve....Will you come to my birthday? I mean, even if you can`t come, just send the present :lmfao And Dwayne, this is also for you! :lmfao :lmfao