PDA

View Full Version : Where do you keep your cleaning supplies?

Top-Notch
10-08-2010, 10:12 PM
For you mobile detailers out there, where do you keep your chemicals and supplies? Do you bring them inside your house, garage, etc. at the end of the day or what? Do you leave them on your trailer all the time? Should they be out of the heat unless you need them on the job?

Concours.John
10-09-2010, 12:44 PM
I`ve noticed a breakdown in composition of some different varieties of polishes and compounds when repeatedly exposed to excessive heat. My set up is in the back of my Discovery; the smell can get strong too. I bring what I haul inside at the end of the day.

DJsDetails
10-09-2010, 04:04 PM
It all stays in my toolbox in the bed of my truck. I then back in the garage keeping it cool as much as possible.

mrclean81
10-09-2010, 08:55 PM
I`ve noticed a breakdown in composition of some different varieties of polishes and compounds when repeatedly exposed to excessive heat. My set up is in the back of my Discovery; the smell can get strong too. I bring what I haul inside at the end of the day.

I do the same thing in my Tahoe. My back porch is enclosed and everything stays in there until I get my new shop built sometime in the not so near future.