PDA

View Full Version : Portable Heaters

touchofclass
10-04-2010, 10:53 AM
What is everyone who does Mobile detailing that needs to use a heater using. This will be my first winter doing mobile detailing. I`m up here in the northeast/mid-atlantic area so I will see some cold.

atkinsonair
10-04-2010, 02:24 PM
You just got to be tough and master the use of waterless wash.

GearHead_1
10-04-2010, 05:29 PM
Can you tell us your plan here? What area are you going to be heating? Do you go to a clients home and use their garage, are you renting a spot?

ROCKNROLL
10-04-2010, 09:52 PM
What is everyone who does Mobile detailing that needs to use a heater using. This will be my first winter doing mobile detailing. I`m up here in the northeast/mid-atlantic area so I will see some cold.

If you are talking about space or supplemental heat...like for a garage, the
"Mr Heater " s are pretty cool and safe if used properly , they will operate on propane tanks like for bar b que grilles or the smaller bottles like for gas lanterns....they will use either type...they work really well...they are available at Lowes or Home D.

http://www.google.com/products/catalog?q=mr+heater&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&cid=8937078141481141652&ei=OZOqTLg2iaueB7mTvxxx&sa=X&oi=product_catalog_result&ct=image&resnum=3&ved=0CEIQ8gIwAg#