Dtrick.22
08-31-2010, 08:35 PM
What color paint

G.T.Subie
08-31-2010, 08:47 PM
Black, It`s for my car.

Gus-Gus
08-31-2010, 11:28 PM
from what i understand.. it should finish down to a polish ready state...but it also would depend on how soft the clear is.. when in doubt you could try a little out on a test area

Ronkh
09-01-2010, 08:20 AM
Black, It`s for my car.

Syn + you did and incredible job on your car.

Trying to take it to the next level?

G.T.Subie
09-01-2010, 09:07 AM
Syn + you did and incredible job on your car.

Trying to take it to the next level?

That was my buddies beemer and I went to PWCblue after the SYN.
I have never used PWS on my car yet so I wasn`t sure as to how it finishes down.

I just don`t have the clarity in the paint that I want and want to try some new things. I have been using the SSR`s for a while.

Could I use the SYN with a white pad and then the PWS with a white?

Poorboy
09-01-2010, 09:35 AM
I have never used PWS on my car yet so I wasn`t sure as to how it finishes down.

I just don`t have the clarity in the paint that I want and want to try some new things. I have been using the SSR`s for a while.

use the PwS with a finishing pad (black, blue, red) before you try the white pad :)

Beemerboy
09-01-2010, 09:36 AM
What is SYN?

G.T.Subie
09-01-2010, 10:57 AM
use the PwS with a finishing pad (black, blue, red) before you try the white pad :)

Thanks
expect an order for some PWS and BNB gel :D

Mr. Clean
09-01-2010, 11:35 AM

I`ve got to get me some of those finishing pads. I`ve been using polishing pads all along.

Gus-Gus
09-01-2010, 02:40 PM
What is SYN?

a Pure Synthetic polish that does not break down over time.

tuscarora dave
09-01-2010, 11:39 PM

Have you used SSR 2? In my experience on hard clears such as on an Audi you are going to need something in between the two. If your looking for clarity and don`t have bad swirls, using SYN 1 would be creating more work than necessary. I would try SSR2 and break it down good with a white pad then go to a red pad with the PWS and you should get really nice clarity. Using a rotary will create a lot more clarity with the SSR2 then go to PWS on the Flex. Bling Bling!!!

G.T.Subie
09-02-2010, 11:44 AM
Thanks Dave:rockon