PDA

View Full Version : Austin Elite Mobile Detailing

Austinemd
08-13-2010, 04:23 PM
Hello all. I`m Mitchell, the owner of Austin Elite Mobile Detailing or www.austinemd.com (http://www.austinemd.com) for short. :)

I have been detailing for a few years now but have only been in business since the beginning of this year.

We are a 100% mobile company with a trailer (13hp Honda GX PW, 225 gal water tank, generator, air compressor, a couple of professional grade hose reels and a toolbox full of chemicals and towels).

I am a perfectionist when it comes to my work, but I`m also a businessman. I`ve seen posts on here from everything from the guy who washes his own car in his driveway to guys who take 19 and 23 hours to detail vehicles. I`m neither. I`m the guy who wants to offer a fair price, provide above expectation service and the one that, when I`m done, the client can`t stop talking about to his friends. I want to do it well but I also want to do it in a timely fashion so that my business can grow.

My goal is to spend time doing something I love while at the same time growing a profitable business into more than just me and my trailer. At some point, I`m going to have to be able to stop detailing and hopefully have a big boy company out there when I do (I`m on the edge of 39 now). I love to detail vehicles. Wait, that`s not 100% true. I really don`t like "starting" a detail, but I love to finish them and even more so, I love the look on someones face when they see their vehicle looking better, inside and out, than it did the day they bought it. That`s why I do this. I cater to people who, for lack of a better term can`t "afford" to clean their own vehicles. By that, I mean, people that make more money by doing something else instead of doing their own detail.

Anyway, enough about us. Just wanted to say hello and I look forward to benefiting from some of your experiences.

Mitchell

Tex Star Detail
08-13-2010, 04:48 PM
Welcome to DC. You`re right in my back yard.;)

Ronkh
08-13-2010, 06:04 PM
Welcome. With that attitude towards business, you`re sure to be a success!

Stephan
08-14-2010, 12:47 PM
Welcome to the group:howdy

RTexasF
08-14-2010, 02:18 PM
Welcome from a former Cedar Park resident (Lion Heart Dr. in Cypress Bend subdivision) Looked over your site and it is very informative however the opening page is not displaying correctly. Might might to check that out. Best wishes to you and the new endeavor.

AustinVette
08-14-2010, 07:40 PM
Welcome to DC.

In addition to my skills are a detailer, I have been designing web pages for years.

The problem with your web page is all of the pictures on you home page are linked to your C: drive, not the website.

Also, the links still work, but the other pages have allot of display problems also.

Austinemd
08-15-2010, 06:23 AM
Thanks for the welcome all. Sorry for the trouble with the website. It seems to work 100% in IE but not Firefox (at least on my system) where the homepage won`t display any images. What a pain, but I guess I know what I`ll be doing this afternoon!

Mindflux
08-15-2010, 09:00 AM
Welcome from another Austin area detailer. :)

RTexasF
08-15-2010, 11:45 AM
For what it`s worth I can`t get your home page to load on Explorer either.

Mindflux
08-15-2010, 12:11 PM
For what it`s worth I can`t get your home page to load on Explorer either.

It works for him because the images are loading directly off his drive. :lol2:

RTexasF
08-15-2010, 07:34 PM
Time for correction there Cedar Park resident! Site doesn`t load correctly or is a hassle, people shut it down and look elsewhere! VERY BAD HOCKEY!!!!!!!

The money is there in Cedar Park & surrounding areas. I was able to command $40 per hour when I lived there and detailed part time! Don`t let your website screw you up. Fix it!