PDA

View Full Version : Need DC`s Help

sullysdetailing
08-07-2010, 03:22 PM
Ok so I was planning on moving into a shop but I came along a killer deal on a brand new 5x8 V-Nose Trailer with side door and all and it comes with a 3 year warrenty. So I need help getting my rig set up. So far I have a 3000w generator, 5 gallon compressor, my buffers, all my chemicals, shop-vac, mf rags, ect.

Now what I need help on. I have a 100 gallon tank and 75` reel, hose, and wond. What I am looking for a 2000psi pressure washer what type of pressure washer do you guys recomend and how did you guys hook it up to the tank. Do you have a special pump.

There is a local store that sells 2000psi pressure washer that have a built in pump for $750 with 2 year warrenty on the unit and 5 year on the motor. What do you guys think?

JSFM35X
08-08-2010, 08:02 AM
Ok so I was planning on moving into a shop but I came along a killer deal on a brand new 5x8 V-Nose Trailer with side door and all and it comes with a 3 year warrenty. So I need help getting my rig set up. So far I have a 3000w generator, 5 gallon compressor, my buffers, all my chemicals, shop-vac, mf rags, ect.

Now what I need help on. I have a 100 gallon tank and 75` reel, hose, and wond. What I am looking for a 2000psi pressure washer what type of pressure washer do you guys recomend and how did you guys hook it up to the tank. Do you have a special pump.

There is a local store that sells 2000psi pressure washer that have a built in pump for $750 with 2 year warrenty on the unit and 5 year on the motor. What do you guys think?

The best pressurewashers have brass pump heads. Do not get Aluminum, they dont last. As for brands, I sell these for Grafetti removal to facilities and the Karcher, Hotsy, and Shark (same company) are great. They have everything from entry level to units used to cut buildings apart! I bet there are other good companies, I am just not familiar with them. I have sold hundreds of these units with any major issues (that were not self inflicted). Go to the website Shark Pressure Washers: Rental tough, bought by professionals (http://www.sharkpw.com) and read, then find a local dealer and get what you want. I dont think you can get to 2000PSI with electric but I really think an 1100 - 1500 PSI will sufice for detailing. I own a 1500 PSI Karcher that i use for cleaning the house and car. It does everything I need except the wood deck. It wiould take too long so I have someone do it with a 2500 PSI unit 123.

Good Luck.

fourseasons
08-22-2010, 08:30 PM
check out the troy bilt at lowes.