PDA

View Full Version : What`s the difference Steve or Pockets?

JSFM35X
07-14-2010, 10:41 AM
PB Spray and Gloss and QD PLus?

Ronkh
07-14-2010, 10:54 AM
QD+ = little cleaning power. + it has carnauba in it, so it requires a little more buffing.

Spray and Gloss has no cleaning power, adds slickness and gloss (no wax)

Poorboy
07-14-2010, 10:54 AM
PB Spray and Gloss and QD PLus?

Spray and Gloss is just a gloss enhancer with very limited cleaning ability ...
glossier brighter look

QD+ is a quick detailer with light cleaning ability and wax to add some protection ... deeper wetter look

awns729s
07-14-2010, 11:04 AM
When would you generally use each product? I know everyone has their preferences, but what would you personally do/the majority of people?

Gus-Gus
07-14-2010, 11:14 AM
Well if i had a choice.. i would pick Steve over pockets.. Steve has a better work ethic where pockets is easily distracted ;)

Poorboy
07-14-2010, 11:17 AM
When would you generally use each product? I know everyone has their preferences, but what would you personally do/the majority of people?

I like to use Spray and Gloss after washing and before drying to add lubrication and gloss while drying .... also just to add more gloss

QD+ I like in between washes to add more depth and keep the wax glowing

Ronkh
07-14-2010, 11:20 AM
Well if i had a choice.. i would pick Steve over pockets.. Steve has a better work ethic where pockets is easily distracted ;)

:rofl :yay :lol2:

I like to use Spray and Gloss after washing and before drying to add lubrication and gloss while drying .... also just to add more gloss

QD+ I like in between washes to add more depth and keep the wax glowing

:bigups

Mr. Clean
07-14-2010, 11:57 AM
Spray and Gloss is just a gloss enhancer with very limited cleaning ability ...
glossier brighter look

QD+ is a quick detailer with light cleaning ability and wax to add some protection ... deeper wetter look

Just shows to go ya, you can learn something new everyday on DC! :) I thought that S&G had cleaning ability closer to that of a traditional QD product. Admittedly, I bought it for the sole purpose of mixing (50/50) with my S&W used as a drying aid not as a standalone product.

Yankee-Princess
07-15-2010, 10:29 AM

:bigups

Beercan31
07-16-2010, 07:57 PM

lololol....Ohhhh look theres a bunny:rofl

rabbi
07-17-2010, 12:40 AM
I use QD+ when I`m removing wax and if I have the time I top that with Spray and Gloss.Talk about shine.:passout: