PDA

View Full Version : Liquid Natty Blue

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Poorboy
07-12-2010, 11:52 AM
Liquid Natty Blue made its` debut this weekend at Poorboy`s Detailing Weekend and it was quite the talk of the show. :bigups

Many people have asked over the years for a Liquid version of Natty`s and after a lot of trial and error behind the scenes, we think we got it very close to a final version. Each registered person this weekend received a bottle.

Our testing was mostly on dark colors in extreme heat.. the testing continued during a brutal hot and humid weekend with spot showers included.

Liquid Natty Blue .. is a really easy on and off product that will add intense depth and wetness to almost all finishes. It does not stain trim and is very forgiving.

Some more samples will be available soon and Autogeek should have some to give out in a day or so ;)

Sorry it not available for sale yet :( but it will be soon enough :)

wendell jarvis
07-12-2010, 11:54 AM
Natty`s Blue Paste is awesome on dark colors......love to try it in a liquid form too......either one...its a fantastic product !!

Ronkh
07-12-2010, 12:20 PM
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b395/ronkh/P7110003-1.jpg

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b395/ronkh/P7110001-1.jpg

My car after L N B, done in hot sun

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b395/ronkh/Mobile%20Uploads/1278945219.jpg

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b395/ronkh/Mobile%20Uploads/1278945171.jpg

Like most all PB products, a little goes a L O N G way.............

awns729s
07-12-2010, 01:18 PM
I tried it and found it pleasant to use. Easy to buff off in 90 degree weather, and the car looks good :)

Gus-Gus
07-12-2010, 01:38 PM
that temp gauge on Beercans car read 140 degree`s!

Yankee-Princess
07-12-2010, 03:02 PM
I loved the way the Liquid Natty`s blue made my car shine :)

Thanks to Poorboy`s World Products...my 99` Jetta that was in HORRIBLE condition when I bought it is looking shiny and almost new :)

tuscarora dave
07-12-2010, 03:14 PM
As soon as this thunder storm is over I am going to apply a coat of it on my Buick!:yay I am one who wanted to see a liquid version of a natty`s paste wax so what a pleasant surprise when I received my free sample!:rockon I have to say it was a well guarded secret that I heard nothing about ahead of time.:yourrock

Mindflux
07-12-2010, 04:12 PM
Another paste wax turned liquid. *sigh*

Bunky
07-12-2010, 06:00 PM

Entropy?

Mindflux
07-12-2010, 06:10 PM
Entropy?

Sure, by entropy and some emulsifiers ;)

I just hate to see the actual carnauba content go down because the liquid/solvent content goes up. :wall

Ronkh
07-12-2010, 06:19 PM
Sure, by entropy and some emulsifiers ;)

I just hate to see the actual carnauba content go down because the liquid/solvent content goes up. :wall

Follow my reasoning.........

Steve knows wax, actually I call him The Kahuna of Karnuba...
Steve is a pretty good business man.
Steve is not about to ruin his good name by putting out an inferior product, or one that would not last or live up to peoples expectations.

So........ Mebbe there`s some good stuff in that bottle.

It did look good on the vehicles that we did with it at Detail Weekend. The big thing to rememebr is this is a Beta version (i think) so lets see how it goes and th efeedback.

Mindflux
07-12-2010, 06:28 PM
So........ Mebbe there`s some good stuff in that bottle.

It did look good on the vehicles that we did with it at Detail Weekend. The big thing to rememebr is this is a Beta version (i think) so lets see how it goes and th efeedback.

I`m not saying it`s bad stuff, I`m just saying I prefer paste waxes because of their generally higher carnuaba content.

Given there are other wildly popular carnuaba waxes out there such as CK Moose Wax and CK Vanilla Moose glaze and the NXT Liquid Waxes (and others I`m not thinking of at the moment) ... I guess I just was hoping for something NEW. I guess it`ll come down to price point.

GearHead_1
07-12-2010, 06:44 PM

Mindflux, you seem to spend an inordinate amount of time in the Poorboys portion of DC, slamming (without coming right out and doing so) products that you have yet to use or which you only have an arms length opinion. The old adage of, "if you don`t have something good to say perhaps you would be better off saying nothing" would seem to apply.

Yankee-Princess
07-12-2010, 06:52 PM
Mindflux, you seem to spend an inordinate amount of time in the Poorboys portion of DC, slamming (without coming right out and doing so) products that you have yet to use or which you only have an arms length opinion. The old adage of, "if you don`t have something good to say perhaps you would be better off saying nothing" would seem to apply.

well said....

Mindflux
07-12-2010, 06:52 PM

Actually I use several poorboys products. EX-P, Natural Look, Trim Restore, Bold N Brite, Spray & Wash and Nattys` Red. I have no problems with PBW products at all. I just hate to see a rehash of ANY product. If this were the Mothers forum and Forrest had posted "Good News! Synwax is now available in paste form" I`d groan the same way.

I assure you my griping is in no way limited to Poorboy`s products. :rockon

I guess I`ll zip my lip now. Never thought voicing an opinion would be met with hostile responses.