PDA

View Full Version : Griot`s Spray-On Wax?

Reddwarf
07-10-2010, 09:14 AM
AG was nice enough to include a sample of Griot`s Garage Spray-On Wax. The product is recommended to be sprayed and wiped off while drying the day.

I thought I might give it a try but I`m really happy with the look of Natty`s Red on the Mazda. Do I risk mucking it up with the Griots product?

Mr. Clean
07-10-2010, 10:21 AM
Don`t know about "mucking up", but with fresh coats of two other products (BH & NR) how could you possibly judge the Griots?

mrclean81
07-10-2010, 02:46 PM
As expensive as Griots products are, they had better not muck up anything. They have some really cool accessories, tools, and equpiment. When it comes to their product line, I for one won`t be paying those prices for chemicals.

Reddwarf
07-10-2010, 03:19 PM
Don`t know about "mucking up", but with fresh coats of two other products (BH & NR) how could you possibly judge the Griots?

Good point! I decided to try it another time and just wash the car. I`ll post later.

As expensive as Griots products are, they had better not muck up anything. They have some really cool accessories, tools, and equpiment. When it comes to their product line, I for one won`t be paying those prices for chemicals.

The spray-on wax doesn`t seem too pricey. $13 for 35 oz bottle.

When I said "muck up" I don`t mean to imply that the Griot`s is not a good product, I just mean I like the finish I got from the BH and NR and would have to change that. Like Mr. Clean says now is not the best time to try it.