PDA

View Full Version : Looking forward to new products arriving.

Pages : [1] 2

black bart
07-05-2010, 04:34 AM
I have a shipment of 13 new products arriving Wednesday.

After all the fuss over bug squash I decided to try it.
Also ordered PB Black Hole I have 3M hand glaze and Megs #7 but they both are hard to work with.

I have CG EZ-Creme acrylic glaze and it works easy and has enough durability to use it as a LSP on my show car so I`m anxious to see how BH compares to it.

Several other products that are first time for me
Problem is I don`t know where to put them my garage is full I could go for several years without ever buying anything. :passout:

JSFM35X
07-05-2010, 05:51 AM

Also ordered PB Black Hole I have 3M hand glaze and Megs #7 but they both are hard to work with.

I have CG EZ-Creme acrylic glaze and it works easy and has enough durability to use it as a LSP on my show car so I`m anxious to see how BH compares to it.

Problem is I don`t know where to put them my garage is full I could go for several years without ever buying anything. :passout:

What I can tell you is bug squash and Black hole are great the first saved my life the other my sanity! They just work! Remember with the Black Hole use the PC/flex or what ever machine slowly so it works in, if you spin it too fast the black hole dries up before it fills in properly. I am the king of filling because I have not mastered the polishing stage yet dispite many failed attempts. The bug squash works best with a mesh bug MF cloth. Removes dried on bugs easily with no marring on my soft black infiniti paint. Drove from NY to PA on a summer evening and the whole front of my car was blanketed with bugs. Worked like a charm. (still not sure if the Bug Squash takes off LSP though?).
Enjoy!

AutopiaAdmin
07-05-2010, 07:52 AM

Thanks for the order. It was good talking to you. Enjoy the products and maybe you can make some room in a bedroom closet? :lol2:

black bart
07-05-2010, 08:55 AM
[QUOTE=Dwayne;314902]Thanks for the order. It was good talking to you. Enjoy the products and maybe you can make some room in a bedroom closet? :lol2:[/QUOTE ] The pleasure was all mine. I felt honored talking to the mayor of DC. :yay :bow

Mindflux
07-05-2010, 09:16 AM

I can`t help but wonder how closely related Black Hole and CG EZ-Creme are. Both purple, both (assumption alert) from Warner Chemical.

Poorboy
07-05-2010, 09:22 AM
I can`t help but wonder how closely related Black Hole and CG EZ-Creme is. Both purple, both (assumption alert) from Warner Chemical.

don`t assume :wall you know how the old saying goes :notme:

Mindflux
07-05-2010, 09:24 AM
don`t assume :wall you know how the old saying goes :notme:

The cheese is old and moldy?

:yay

Poorboy
07-05-2010, 09:30 AM
The cheese is old and moldy?

:yay

hey I resemble that remark :mad:

Bart ..back to your thread :inspector: I`m sure you will really love :inspector:both the Bug Squash and Black Hole :bigups

black bart
07-05-2010, 10:10 AM
I never had a problem removing bugs with spray and wipe or a QD.
I don`t leave them on long when i go into town which is about twice a week my car is clean it is about 30 miles round trip and as soon as I get home I pull into the garage and clean the car.
What few bugs I have will clean off real easy with nearly anything.

I never use one off those bug sponge things don`t like the looks of something like that on my paint.

I usually soak them good with S&W

black bart
07-05-2010, 10:15 AM
hey I resemble that remark :mad:

Bart ..back to your thread :inspector: I`m sure you will really love :inspector:both the Bug Squash and Black Hole :bigups I Love my wife and dog but I will probably LIKE the BH & Bug Squash

Poorboy
07-05-2010, 10:18 AM
I never had a problem removing bugs with spray and wipe or a QD.
I don`t leave them on long when i go into town which is about twice a week my car is clean it is about 30 miles round trip and as soon as I get home I pull into the garage and clean the car.
What few bugs I have will clean off real easy with nearly anything.

I never use one off those bug sponge things don`t like the looks of something like that on my paint.

I usually soak them good with S&W

I agree with you that S&W will remove most if not all fresh bugs without any problem at all. Bug Squash is really designed for the long distance hauler, as it was written up and reviewed in Motorhome Magazine, or for those who are not attentive to removing them in a timely manor. I also prefer to use it as a pre-wash which is not usually the case of a show car which does not get overly dirty or blasted with bugs

Dtrick.22
07-05-2010, 02:39 PM
I love Bug Squash, I just haven`t had a good experience with Black Hole yet...seems like everyone else does though.

Dubbin1
07-06-2010, 06:50 PM

Its not near as bad as it looks and feels at first and it removes bugs better then anything you will spray on the car. I have used the Pinnacle one on several cars with no issues at all. They are best used though when you are doing a full wash because you will want to soak it in your wash bucket first.

Bunky
07-07-2010, 05:01 AM
They are best used though when you are doing a full wash because you will want to soak it in your wash bucket first.

The instructions clearly state to soak it in soapy water...the sponge does not feel like microfiber and yet safe, eh? I have not had a chance to use mine yet.

Stephan
07-07-2010, 05:28 AM
Blackhole for me is a time saver. I bought a 2010 Acura TL and the paint seems really soft to me. Every time I wash it no matter how clean you get it there would always be some fine light marks on it. Blackhole covers all of them leaving a nice surface.