PDA

View Full Version : Syn1 has arrived, testers needed

Pages : [1] 2

Poorboy
06-11-2010, 11:19 AM
Syn1 has arrived for a trial run :inspector: We have made a small batch of this Synthetic Compound with extra-ordinary fast cutting ability, which also finishes off very well for people with Flex and or Rotary machines. It may work with PC`s and possibly by hand, but its` intention is for Professionals needing to make fast work of bad swirls and scratches on hard clear coats and ceramic-clears. If you are interested in being part of this test batch, please pm or e-mail us and a 16oz bottle will be added into any product order over $20 for FREE !!! You can also come to Detail Weekend and try it out too :)
We will ask you for a review and/or feedback so we can decide if there is any tweaking or changes needed before we go into full production :bigups

here is a thread where Tuscarora Dave has used this product on Imron paint which is as hard if not harder than a Ceramic-clear
http://www.detailcity.org/forums/off-topic-forum/28556-taking-road-trip.html

holland_patrick
06-11-2010, 11:54 AM
It`s Uber nice stufff

Dtrick.22
06-11-2010, 11:55 AM
PM sent! I`ll definitly give it a shot, loads of ceramic coats coming in lately.

tuscarora dave
06-11-2010, 12:24 PM
I have to say a few things about this product.

1. It is a really nice and effective product, Steve has been kind enough to allow me to test this stuff out on a few occasions and I have found it to be as easy to use as the other Poorboy`s World products. I am mobile and mostly work in the direct sun and thankfully that is why I started using Poorboy`s World products in the first place and SYN 1 is definately as easy to work and to remove after it is worked as any other PB product.

2. Being new in the detailing world and still somewhat unknown locally I end up getting a lot of cars in bad shape. I was searching for a product that would cut fast like M-105 but one that would not dry up and dust in 2 seconds flat being that I am working in direct sunlight. What I found with SYN 1 was that it did cut reasonably fast with very little to no real dusting issues. I have some further testing to do with this product as to how close to LSP it will finish but I know it finishes very close to LSP ready.

3. SYN 1 was a lifesaver on the job that "Jack" Bill and I did on Bill`s rescue unit. I came armed with literally dozens of other products, none of which worked as well as the SYN 1 that Steve so generously mixed up for me along the way to Maine. By the way here is a more direct thread to Bill`s rescue unit where we tackled the cutting process using SYN 1

http://www.detailcity.org/forums/detailers-showcase/28619-2004-ford-f-450-pl-customs-rescue-ambulance.html

There will be some side by side testing coming from me in the future regarding the use of SYN 1 as compared to other compounds that I have.

JaredPointer
06-11-2010, 12:40 PM
Sounds very interesting. :)

Ronkh
06-11-2010, 01:56 PM
Hmmmmm
may need a bigger trunk to come home with more stuff. :)

holland_patrick
06-11-2010, 02:06 PM
You can fill the back of the Subaru if needed this way I can take your throw aways when i get to your house.

Pockets
06-11-2010, 02:10 PM
You can fill the back of the Subaru if needed this way I can take your throw aways when i get to your house.

they`re mine :mad: :rant:

Mindflux
06-11-2010, 03:22 PM
Dang, I want some SYN 1. Got too much stuff already so I have no need to place an order right now (sadly) and paypal seems to want 11 bucks to send a couple of pints of stuff my way.

Ronkh
06-11-2010, 09:35 PM

they`re mine :mad: :rant:

I got shelf space remember......

http://www.detailcity.org/forums/off-topic-forum/28689-i-have-decided.html

but it is gettin full

njcarting1
06-12-2010, 05:01 PM
Hmmmmm
may need a bigger trunk to come home with more stuff. :)

What ya gonna use it on King?????????????? your REFRIGERATOR...:crazy2::crazy2: :notme:

Ronkh
06-12-2010, 05:40 PM
Audi, to fix some of the dealer installed paint imperfections, and one bird gift.

njcarting1
06-13-2010, 07:57 AM
Just a joke bud, sorry to hear ya need to fix the dealer stuff it seems like its just about sales with them. WOW that dirty bird...:wow::crazy2::howdy

Mindflux
07-03-2010, 04:34 PM
This offer still good Steve? I want to pick up some stuff from ya.

Poorboy
07-03-2010, 06:56 PM
This offer still good Steve? I want to pick up some stuff from ya.

yeah we have a few bottles left ;)