PDA

View Full Version : EX-P smells delicious

Mindflux
06-07-2010, 10:40 AM
I just got what HAS to be a 4oz sample of EX-P from Autogeek with an order I placed last week. I cracked it open to give it a whiff and to my surprise it smells like Coconuts!

:yourrock

Excited to give this a try :) I have about 8 zillion sealants as it is though so it may be a while before I can properly critique it.

:rockon

Tex Star Detail
06-07-2010, 10:43 AM
Tastes good too

Mindflux
06-07-2010, 10:48 AM
Tastes good too

I don`t think I want to seal my stomach. I like food too much. :gotcha:

Tex Star Detail
06-07-2010, 10:54 AM
Makes food flow better....
Pretty much all PB products smell good. Probably why I am fat(fatter). Get hungry while using the products...

Mindflux
06-07-2010, 10:57 AM
Makes food flow better....
Pretty much all PB products smell good. Probably why I am fat(fatter). Get hungry while using the products...

I don`t use too many PB products at the moment. I remember when Steve first joined Autopia years ago he ran a sale because he was just starting up (I think?) and bought some Spray and Wipe and Bold N Brite and something else I can`t remember.

I just picked up some Natty`s Red this season and the sample of EX-P. Though I think one of the primary reasons I`ve stayed away is because *SOME* of the products are a bit on the high side pricing wise, which is contradictory to the name "Poorboy`s World" and the slogan.

Not that Steve can help inflation any.

JaredPointer
06-07-2010, 12:51 PM
PB`s products that have a permanent place on the shelf:

Bug Squash
Spray & Wipe
QD+
Pro Polish

Mindflux
06-07-2010, 01:17 PM
PB`s products that have a permanent place on the shelf:

Bug Squash
Spray & Wipe
QD+
Pro Polish

They`re stuck to the shelf? I have some products that have gone unused so long they`re stuck too. :lol2:

awns729s
07-12-2010, 03:15 PM
I remember something smelling like bubblegum too. was it black hole? or maybe the polish?

trhland
07-12-2010, 07:53 PM
I remember something smelling like bubblegum too. was it black hole? or maybe the polish?

blackhole sounds like a xxx.. :D

awns729s
07-12-2010, 08:28 PM
maybe that`s where they got the name. xxx can be exciting, and glaze can be just as exciting. :D