PDA

View Full Version : SE MN detailer needed

GregCavi
05-25-2010, 06:24 PM
Hi everyone,

A past client of mine is wanting a detail. I`m only a hobbyist and no longer detail professionally. The car is a newer cadillac CTS? I`m pretty sure she`s looking for a general wash, clay if needed, quick polish and sealant, wheels etc, and interior (likely including shampoo, leather etc). Electricity and water are available. The location is near Zumbro Falls, MN.

Email me at [email protected] if you`re interested.

Greg

JaredPointer
05-25-2010, 07:25 PM
A little off topic, I know, but where ya been? It`s been a while. Why are you not detailing anymore?

GregCavi
05-25-2010, 08:19 PM
Hi JP. I`ve been busy with school. I`ve got 1 semester left and then I`m done. I`m working a food and beverage internship this summer and a hotel which keeps me extremely busy. I have a 90 minute round trip commute after working 8-10 hour days so I just don`t have time to detail. The extent of my detailing these days is my car and my dads 01` camaro.

Tex Star Detail
05-25-2010, 08:20 PM
Wow, blast from the past!:whaasup::whaasup:

JaredPointer
05-26-2010, 07:33 AM
Well, congrats on the schoolin`. Lord knows I`ve sat through enough college classes for four or five lifetimes. :) Good to see you around. :bigups

GregCavi
05-29-2010, 01:28 PM
Wow, blast from the past!:whaasup::whaasup:

Hey Big Guy..

How are things?

Greg

cwcad
05-29-2010, 01:45 PM
I do it less now a days as well but don`t tell my wife. Wish I could be of help but it is nice to see a post from an oldster such as your self. Glad to hear that you have things lined up for the summer. TO be truthful I would expect no less from such a good member.

Looks like it is a blast from the past on a lot of old members today. he he!!

Beercan31
05-30-2010, 08:47 PM
DR. FRANKENSTEIN.
He`s alive!
He`s alive!
He`s alive! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! :rofl :rofl :rofl
Greg good to hear/see your still kick`n ... long time no chat, hope all is well with you and your family in your hurried up live. Don`t forget to stop and smell the Roses now and then.