PDA

View Full Version : megs accent dressing

PA DETAILER
05-16-2010, 06:20 AM
Meguiars Accent Dressing, rubber and vinyl dressing, aerosol dressing, trim dressing (http://www.autogeek.net/meguiars-accent-dressing.html)

excellant product! after using stoners trim shine,and the megs, the megs get it for the win. i noticed it is less runny and just produces a more even shine.

Calogero
05-16-2010, 06:36 AM
For trim I prefer Black WOW.

Think it works and lasts way longer.

njcarting1
05-16-2010, 02:19 PM
PB`S TRIM RESTORER HANDS DOWN THE BEST, A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY.:surrender

I have used and wasted money on other products claiming the same results, but TR is the best.

Calogero
05-16-2010, 07:28 PM

I have used and wasted money on other products claiming the same results, but TR is the best.

Isn`t that slogan Black WOW`s?

black bart
05-18-2010, 05:11 PM

Yea until it rains then it all runs down the side of the car. :eek:

Calogero
05-18-2010, 09:01 PM
Yea until it rains then it all runs down the side of the car. :eek:

I don`t want to start a heated war, but if that is the case, then the product is NOT being used properly or as directed by the inventor.

I have used it on a ton of vehicles and never had a single problem - plus my MINI has ton of plastic trim and no problems there either.

black bart
05-18-2010, 09:42 PM
I don`t want to start a heated war, but if that is the case, then the product is NOT being used properly or as directed by the inventor.

I have used it on a ton of vehicles and never had a single problem - plus my MINI has ton of plastic trim and no problems there either.You are not offending me no problem but I will use what works for me not something that I have to go back over with a towel and buff it too keep it from streaking.
I prefer more user friendly products.
I have a bad back and I`m not going to do extra steps that are not necessary with other products.

TLMitchell
05-19-2010, 01:30 PM
Meguiars Accent Dressing, rubber and vinyl dressing, aerosol dressing, trim dressing (http://www.autogeek.net/meguiars-accent-dressing.html)

excellant product! after using stoners trim shine,and the megs, the megs get it for the win. i noticed it is less runny and just produces a more even shine.

Two thumbs up on the Accent Dressing, formerly called Accent Coating. Their OTC aerosol Trim Detailer that`s gotten hard to find lately appears to be the same product with a slightly different smell. Easiest application for tight, honeycombed grillwork I`ve found. Nothing lasts as long as we`d like it to, this is about par for the course. At least it`s easier to reapply and any overspray wipes right off with a QD.

TL

blucpe
05-19-2010, 07:56 PM
i use and like malco`s perfect 10, it`s called that for a reason, i;m sure if someone out there tries it they`ll like it. nuff said it`s like beatibg a dead horse.