PDA

View Full Version : Edge pads since 3M bought them out?

Mindflux
05-09-2010, 10:27 PM
Autogeek doesn`t show much in the way of Edge foam pads lately. I have a slew of them and went to go refresh my memory on their cut. I remember Edge`s system wasn`t colored similarly to LC so I didn`t want to get botched up.

I can`t even find info on the orange pads (not waffle) to top it off. Is anyone still using this stuff?

holland_patrick
05-10-2010, 12:25 PM
I am...

Beemerboy
05-10-2010, 12:34 PM
Autogeek doesn`t show much in the way of Edge foam pads lately. I have a slew of them and went to go refresh my memory on their cut. I remember Edge`s system wasn`t colored similarly to LC so I didn`t want to get botched up.

I can`t even find info on the orange pads (not waffle) to top it off. Is anyone still using this stuff?

White....Finishing
Blue.....light Polishing
Green..Med, Polishing
Yellow, Heavy Polishing

Mindflux
05-10-2010, 12:58 PM
White....Finishing
Blue.....light Polishing
Green..Med, Polishing
Yellow, Heavy Polishing

That`s kinda what I thought. What about orange? :lmfao

Beemerboy
05-10-2010, 01:11 PM
That`s kinda what I thought. What about orange? :lmfao

8 inch Yellow Cutting Pad
8 inch Green Medium Cutting Pad
8 inch Orange Light Cutting Pad
8 inch Blue Finishing Pad
8 inch White Ultra-fine Polishing Pad

Took this off the AG site

Mindflux
05-10-2010, 01:15 PM
8 inch Yellow Cutting Pad
8 inch Green Medium Cutting Pad
8 inch Orange Light Cutting Pad
8 inch Blue Finishing Pad
8 inch White Ultra-fine Polishing Pad

Took this off the AG site

What the.. where? I looked all over AG`s site. I don`t even see mention of the Orange pad.

Beemerboy
05-10-2010, 01:20 PM
What the.. where? I looked all over AG`s site. I don`t even see mention of the Orange pad.

The Edge 2000 8 inch Rotary Polishing Kit (http://www.autogeek.net/edge-rotary-kit.html)

Mindflux
05-10-2010, 01:23 PM
The Edge 2000 8 inch Rotary Polishing Kit (http://www.autogeek.net/edge-rotary-kit.html)

Ahh that`s not even under "The Edge Buffing Pads" category. No wonder I couldn`t find it.