03-05-2010, 11:58 AM
The gift bags are worth 85K

I wonder if any car care products made it in there:rofl:rofl

JaredPointer
03-05-2010, 01:29 PM
What Academy????

Mr. Clean
03-05-2010, 01:34 PM
Academy Sports and Outdoors...(cue the jingle) Academy Sports and Outdoors - the right stuff, the right price, Acadamey? :D

Academy Sports + Outdoors - Sporting Goods Store (http://www.academy.com/)

Boy oh boy would I love an $85k gift bag from there. :D

black bart
03-06-2010, 12:32 PM
What Academy????Right I didn`t even know it was on.
Beamer if you are watching that you need to get a live.
Go shampoo the dog or detail the lawn mower anything would beat watching that.

Mr. Clean
03-06-2010, 12:42 PM
We`ve only seen two of this year`s best picture nominees, Inglorious Basterds and The Hurt Locker. IG (not Invisible Glass ;)) was a ridiculous movie, maybe one of the worst we`ve seen in a long, long time. The Hurt Locker was good, but not great.

I won`t watch, but Mrs. Clean has indicated that she will be monitoring the event (probably closely monitoring :)).

GearHead_1
03-06-2010, 02:18 PM
I don`t think I saw a movie while it was in the theaters this past year. Nope, take that back I saw Star Trek.

Mr. Clean
03-06-2010, 02:25 PM
We go to the theatre once per year whether we need to or not. :) Mrs. Clean`s company gives movie passes for birthday recognition (nice I think). Though both of the two movies I mentioned were viewed via Blockbuster.

black bart
03-06-2010, 08:29 PM
Last movie I went to was the original Smokey and the Bandit I think it was in 1969 have not seen a movie since then.
I have never rented a movie and have not watched one on TV in last 20 years. I`m a BIG movie fan. :D

I would rather be in the garage working on one of my vehicles.

GearHead_1
03-06-2010, 08:44 PM
I have never rented a movie and have not watched one on TV in last 20 years. I`m a BIG movie fan. :D

Ohhh... a soap fan. ;) I can top that, I don`t even have a TV.

Mr. Clean
03-06-2010, 08:54 PM
Last movie I went to was the original Smokey and the Bandit I think it was in 1969 have not seen a movie since then.

I would rather be in the garage working on one of my vehicles.
Well, if that was the last movie you saw, no wonder you developed an aversion! ;) You`d probably be better off in the future to let someone else make your movie selections. :D

Ohhh... a soap fan. ;) I can top that, I don`t even have a TV.

Well, that would make it rather difficult to watch a rented movie then. But on the bright side, you`ll save that $10/mo. :cool:

black bart
03-06-2010, 08:54 PM
Ohhh... a soap fan. ;) I can top that, I don`t even have a TV.YEP I`m a soap fan I like DP 4 in 1 :D

JohnHenry
03-07-2010, 02:17 AM
I won`t be watching. :mad:

Ever since I told Sandra Bullock that I was dumping her for Danica Patrick, she refuses to even speak to me! I mean, come on.... she went and married that mechanic! :crazy:

:lol2:

Mr. Clean
03-07-2010, 01:59 PM
JohnHenry, well you`ve surely heard of marrying on the rebound. You should have let her down more gently...or better yet introduced her to your good friend from Texas. :cool:

Edit: Thanks for the reminder...that was my annual 2009 movie theatre visit...The Proposal . I was pretty unsure going in, but found myself laughing out loud on more than one occasion. And who doesn`t love Betty White? :)

OCDinPDX
03-07-2010, 05:09 PM
I thought `Up in the Air` was a very good movie. But because this is all political, I`m willing to bet my Makita that `Avatar` will win with it`s not-so-subtle liberal agenda.