PDA

View Full Version : Detailing Shirts

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

BaDm0theR
03-13-2004, 10:14 PM
Im pretty excited about these shirts that i co-designed and bought from a local Embroidery place in Palm beach.

It was a few days in the making (basically trying to think of a layout that will fit in the shirt, be impactfull, easy to read and appealing).

Anyhow, i snapped a few pics and felt like sharing them with you guys.

BaDm0theR
03-13-2004, 10:14 PM
:)

Boss_429
03-13-2004, 10:19 PM
Excellent! Make yourself up some business cards to match! :bigups

BaDm0theR
03-13-2004, 10:19 PM
And yes....these are for my Mobile Detailing business.

Woob
03-13-2004, 10:20 PM
Interesting! Very Creative. I haven`t seen to many product companies with their own shirts. How about making some Steve? :lmfao

clean4u
03-13-2004, 10:21 PM
nice looking shirts if you dont mind me asking what did they run you as far as price goes I know your in FL. and im in NC shouldnt matter to much but trying to get and idea on some prices Thanks Kevin:jump

BaDm0theR
03-13-2004, 10:32 PM
Clean4u: I did some investigating/shopping around before i found these knowledgeable, friendly and monetarily competative embroidery business called Monart Monograms.

Anyhow, pricing really depends on which type of shirt you want (from regular white t-shirts, to collared Polo/golf shirts, to high quality knits), and also the type of and complexity of your design.

I went with Outerbanks Polo/golf shirts, 5000 series (they are higher quality than they`re cheapest model polo)...and stuck with a simple text design layout.

After choosing thread colors, and the text layout/design and also the type/quality of shirt, it came out to roughly $25 per shirt.

I bought 3 (navy, black and red) and the total was a little over $76....very reasonable in my opinion.

The business owner, who knew that my order wasnt going to be large to begin with, was extremely helpfull, patient and curteous. I spent 2 days coming and going trying to discuss, design and finalize a logo layout....so service was impecable....and for that i strongly feel that $76 isnt too much to pay for.

Expect to pay roughly $18-28 out the door for a custom embroidered shirt.

:D Hope this answers your question.

clean4u
03-13-2004, 10:37 PM
Thanks alot!!!!:headbang

bigron62
03-13-2004, 11:46 PM
real nice . looks professional

BaDm0theR
03-14-2004, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by Boss_429
Excellent! Make yourself up some business cards to match! :bigups

Thats the next thing on my agenda :D :cool

BaDm0theR
03-14-2004, 02:39 PM
detaled by hans:

"Very bland" :( :doh

When i we (the embroidery business and me) were designing these shirts we aimed for attractive yet simple. They offered me to choose from like 100`000 pictures that i could have had sewn on for no extra charge, but when they showed me how it looked like, it became too busy and a little confusing to look at.

*sigh* I respect your opinion, but i honestly think the thread color, shirt quality (i got premium quality w/out using tremendoues amounts of funds, $140 is way too much for a single shirt IMO)...and based on that i am confident and satisfied with my decision.

However, nothing is set in stone....so if you have some creative ideas, why dont you design something for me and ill take a look. They have my design info in their computers, so i can come back any time to add/remove stuff from the shirt layouts, and re-order new shirts.

Let me know.

:bigups

BaDm0theR
03-14-2004, 02:41 PM
Also, based on the Palm beach comunity (which consists of predominantly elderly, retired and overwhelmingly successful individuals), i felt that it had to be clear and easy to read.

Feedback is feedback though, ill look into some other design idea`s in the near future.

:beer

gentletouch
03-14-2004, 03:50 PM
Not too good of pic....but this is ours

Tassadar
03-14-2004, 05:18 PM
Steve (Poorboy) should make some t-shirts for the Poorboy`s lineup. I like the products so much I would wear it.

Bryce H.
03-14-2004, 07:14 PM
My mom runs an embroidery shop and I digitize (do the graphics) for her. From what I can recall, that is a decent price and a good quality shirt company. It`s nice that they were good to you for only ordering 3 shirts. I worked with someone in hawaii that was very rude and would rip people off that had small orders.