PDA

View Full Version : Special Announcement - New Ownership of Detail City

Pages : [1] 2 3

Troy@Protekt
02-18-2010, 12:15 PM
It`s my pleasure to announce that Detail City founder and previous owner Dwayne McPeeks has returned as owner of DC.

Those of you that have been around for a while know that Dwayne and I are friends and former business partners and during the last 3 years Dwayne has been a mainstay on the forum since joining Autogeek. With Max`s blessing and full support, Dwayne has left Autogeek to resume his role as owner here at Detail City.

Dwayne has been a great friend and supporter of Detail City for many years and I would like to welcome him back as this is a great opportunity for Detail City to reap the benefits of Dwayne`s detailing knowledge and expertise.

Don`t worry, I will not be going away and will continue to be an active member. I love sharing my details, pictures and videos with you guys.

Poorboy
02-18-2010, 12:24 PM
:welcome: back Dwayne :rockon :bigups

AutopiaAdmin
02-18-2010, 12:29 PM
Thank you Troy for the opportunity that I just couldn`t pass up! Detail City has been in good hands since you took over in October of 2006 and I`m looking forward to keeping the Detail City dreams alive.

I also want to thank Max and everyone at Autogeek.net/Palm Beach Motoring Accessories for all of the wonderful opportunities. I was one of the priveledged few to get to work side by side professionals like Max, Jason, Meghan, Mike Phillips and so many others that make Autogeek so special. This wasn`t an easy decision, nor one that I took lightly. With Max`s blessing, I`m like a proud poppa, I`m happy to be home.

Ronkh
02-18-2010, 12:31 PM
:welcome: :cheers:

Welcome back !!!

It was great meeting you at SEMA, and I know you`ll do DC right !!!

Gus-Gus
02-18-2010, 12:39 PM
:notme: Welcome to the site from Sonoma County! :notme:

I bet Jared is gonna be mad!

JaredPointer
02-18-2010, 01:17 PM
Welcome back to the site from Sonom..... Wait.... Dang it....

Does this mean I won`t get anymore "diluted" bottles of stuff from AG??? :D HA!

GearHead_1
02-18-2010, 01:39 PM
Just been waiting for the announcement. ;)

Mr. Clean
02-18-2010, 02:01 PM
:notme: Welcome to the site from Sonoma County! :notme:

I bet Jared is gonna be mad!

Whoa JP, slow on that trigger...errr...keyboard there budddy. Everybody wants your job :D

And speaking of jobs...Whaaaa??? Dwayne/Troy/Dwayne... Help me I`ve fallen and I can`t remember...Is this what they call vu ja de? :D October 2006? Man, time`s fun when you`re having flies....or something like that. All right, I`m done for now, but I`ll be here all week, don`t forget to eat at the buffet and tell `em I sent ya... ;)

Beemerboy
02-18-2010, 02:10 PM
I get no respect...LOL

Welcome back Dwayne , never really felt like you left

Wlcome back from Kauai, HI...at least for the moment.

Beemerboy
02-18-2010, 02:13 PM

Does this mean I won`t get anymore "diluted" bottles of stuff from AG??? :D HA!

And double the shipping charges

Bobby@Autogeek
02-18-2010, 03:06 PM
DWWAAAAAAYYYYYYYYNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEE........... I know your passion for care care and for Detail City. We will miss you here at Autogeek.

JaredPointer
02-18-2010, 03:08 PM
And double the shipping charges

I`ve already been told they`re gonna be like double or triple, and they`re gonna kick the box a few times for good measure. :D

Pats300zx
02-18-2010, 05:43 PM
Welcome back Dwayne...

tuscarora dave
02-18-2010, 05:44 PM
Welcome back Dwayne, I am glad to hear that you are realizing your dreams!:bigups

Pander5
02-18-2010, 06:32 PM
Welcome back Dwayne and thanks to Troy for his stewardship since 06. I have and will continue to enjoy DC!

Now Troy can have more time with his video camera (I hope). I love those vids.