PDA

View Full Version : zanio AIO

PA DETAILER
02-15-2010, 08:25 AM
Z-AIO All-in-one: Zaino Store (http://www.zainostore.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=Z-AIO&Category_Code=Zaino&Product_Count=6)

i have heard rants and raves about zanio products. never tried them. are they all that? top of the food chain? i am hoping to win some poorboys PwS today in the drawing. might want to hit the FJ this spring with a new to me product.

ROCKNROLL
02-15-2010, 08:40 AM
Z-AIO All-in-one: Zaino Store (http://www.zainostore.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=Z-AIO&Category_Code=Zaino&Product_Count=6)

i have heard rants and raves about zanio products. never tried them. are they all that? top of the food chain? i am hoping to win some poorboys PwS today in the drawing. might want to hit the FJ this spring with a new to me product.

I have their products but with ol man winter still raining on our asses and cold temps ,I havent tried it as yet.
I have a friend down south with a black daily driver thats six years old....Zaino 2,5 and 6 is all he uses, I will tell you what,he e-mailed pics and I can see about six inches into that shiny black finish....I have a black car,and they are the ultimate beeotch to care for....but when perfect ,they look aw sum...and his car is aw-sum ! :D

JaredPointer
02-15-2010, 08:46 AM
In my experience with Zaino AIO, I would have to say it was not much different that any other AIO I have tried.

As far as the other products go, I really like the Z2 Pro, Z5, Z6, and Z8. Pretty much the sealants and spray detailers. I also like Z10 Leather in a Bottle. I don`t care for the car wash or Clear Seal.

PA DETAILER
02-15-2010, 08:48 AM
weather is getting depressing. too cold to even go to a coin op wash!! :wall

cwcad
02-15-2010, 09:54 AM
I think Zaino needed to add an AIO to complete the synergistic line of thinking. All that cross linking stuff I do not understand. The need for complete prep for this particular line of products caught my eye. I did find that they were stellar products. But so are a lot of other lines.

I have found that ease of use and in many different weather conditions has caused me to employ other products. That... and I like to support the sponsors of this forum. They sell great products. :dcrules

black bart
02-15-2010, 01:29 PM
I have not seen a car with Zaino on it in a couple years, have they changed the formula or does it still make the car look like it is wrapped in saran wrap.