PDA

View Full Version : Big Thumbs Up For Poorboys And Steve

Pages : [1] 2

poormanisme
03-13-2004, 02:02 PM
I have been lurking on the boards for a while but this is my first post. After reading so many great things about Poorboys products, i decided to give them a try. I can`t begin to tell everyone how great my experience with poorboys was. First of all Steve answered all my emails extremely quickly. I mean within minutes.:mohawk Next, theres free shipping and a detail city discount. oh my god,:beer Not to mention his products work great. Here are a few pics of my g35coupe with PwC and EX-P. If only i had some Natty`s to top it with........:kneel

http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/poormanisme/slideshow?&.dir=/e0b6&.src=ph

Boss_429
03-13-2004, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by poormanisme
I have been lurking on the boards for a while but this is my first post. After reading so many great things about Poorboys products, i decided to give them a try. I can`t begin to tell everyone how great my experience with poorboys was. First of all Steve answered all my emails extremely quickly. I mean within minutes.:mohawk Next, theres free shipping and a detail city discount. oh my god,:beer Not to mention his products work great. Here are a few pics of my g35coupe with PwC and EX-P. If only i had some Natty`s to top it with........:kneel

http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/poormanisme/slideshow?&.dir=/e0b6&.src=ph

Can`t see the pics............... darn it!

P.S. are you related to Poorboy........ Poormainisme? :lmfao

poormanisme
03-13-2004, 02:25 PM
hmmm... click on link and pics worked for me:) BTW, if i say im related to Poorboy can i get some FREE stuff.:lmfao :beer

Poorboy
03-13-2004, 02:48 PM
I can`t see the pictures either:dunno

Nobody i know would admit to being related to me :lmfao :rolling :rofl

Boss_429
03-13-2004, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by Poorboy

Nobody i know would admit to being related to me :lmfao :rolling :rofl

I was thinking the same thing! :D :D

I think we need a login, or something to see the pics? :dunno

poormanisme
03-13-2004, 03:01 PM
Even after years of owning a computer i still hate them. :doh And they hate me.:beat Ok how about this link.
http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/poormanisme/slideshow?.dir=/e0b6&.src=ph

elortt
03-13-2004, 03:07 PM
Sweeeeeet :bigups

Eric

Poorboy
03-13-2004, 03:23 PM
Very nice:bigups

Boss_429
03-13-2004, 03:25 PM
Yep, I get the pics when I click the "back to album"! Looks great!

Dalton
03-13-2004, 03:54 PM
What products did you use on the car. It looks awesome!!

poormanisme
03-13-2004, 06:04 PM
pretty easy product wise. Just wash, 1 coat of PwC with the porter cable, 2 coats of EX-P the first by PC the second by hand. thats it. I didn`t even top it with a carnuba.Poorboys Bold and Bright on the tires. Everything went on soooo easy and came off even easier... Im gonna put another coat of EX-P on tomorrow and see what happens. I dont know if it can look any better, but we`ll see....:headbang

andriver
03-13-2004, 06:09 PM
Nice job :beer .

PakShak
03-13-2004, 06:20 PM
Very nice! I couldn`t have done it any better :lmfao

With Aloha,
Ranney :)

poormanisme
03-13-2004, 06:28 PM
LOL, i felt kinda bad when i was done. like i should have been tired or something. it was almost too easy.:bigscream it left me more time for:beer

Boss_429
03-13-2004, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by poormanisme
LOL, i felt kinda bad when i was done. like i should have been tired or something. it was almost too easy.:bigscream it left me more time for:beer

Yep............. maybe Steve should have called his stuff "Lazyboy" products! Wait!!!!! Somebody did that with furniture!
:lmfao