PDA

View Full Version : The Leadership Committee?

CharlesW
02-09-2010, 08:52 PM
Remember this?
Any word on the progress of this project?

Poorboy
02-09-2010, 09:16 PM
Remember this?

we be meeting on a regular basis :D

Bunky
02-10-2010, 07:56 PM
I have my own leadership committee.

Beemerboy
02-10-2010, 08:02 PM
I`m on the following committee

(901)
02-10-2010, 08:11 PM
I know I`m noob and all, but when you put your arrow under my green dot it says "(901) is a good canidate for Mayor of Detail City" :jawdrop::jawdrop:

Big Leegr
02-11-2010, 09:11 AM
I know I`m noob and all, but when you put your arrow under my green dot it says "(901) is a good canidate for Mayor of Detail City" :jawdrop::jawdrop:

That`s your "rep" amount. Everyone has some amount. As long as you aren`t in the red, you`re doing ok. You get rep points when someone agrees with what you post or as a thank-you for replying to their questions helpfully.
There is also the option of disagreeing with the person and giving a negative feedback (ends up either subtracting from your total, or if you don`t have enough positive points, it will turn your box(es) red).
Each level of rep has an accompanying saying, such as yours, or "So and so is a DC favorite" and so on. You can see the various "titles" by placing your cursor over other peoples` rep boxes.

You can add to the rep of people by clicking on the "scale"at the bottom left of the post boxes and choosing if you agree or disagree with the post. You can also add a comment that only the recipient can read.

To read comments left for you, click on "User CP" and you should have a listing for the last 5 or so.

(901)
02-11-2010, 09:56 AM
That`s your "rep" amount. Everyone has some amount. As long as you aren`t in the red, you`re doing ok. You get rep points when someone agrees with what you post or as a thank-you for replying to their questions helpfully.
There is also the option of disagreeing with the person and giving a negative feedback (ends up either subtracting from your total, or if you don`t have enough positive points, it will turn your box(es) red).
Each level of rep has an accompanying saying, such as yours, or "So and so is a DC favorite" and so on. You can see the various "titles" by placing your cursor over other peoples` rep boxes.

You can add to the rep of people by clicking on the "scale"at the bottom left of the post boxes and choosing if you agree or disagree with the post. You can also add a comment that only the recipient can read.

To read comments left for you, click on "User CP" and you should have a listing for the last 5 or so.

Oh, thanks for clearing that up Big Leegr. I was starting to get the Big Head there for a minute :redface:

So far, I have no feedback comments :yay

Big Leegr
02-11-2010, 02:23 PM
Oh, thanks for clearing that up Big Leegr. I was starting to get the Big Head there for a minute :redface:

So far, I have no feedback comments :yay

Well, you must have received some recently, as you now have 2 green boxes! :yay :dnaughty

Blackfire
02-13-2010, 02:25 PM
Remember this?

Any progress to report?

(901)
02-13-2010, 03:13 PM
Well, you must have received some recently, as you now have 2 green boxes! :yay :dnaughty

Oh my ^ :rockon

Any progress to report?

Yes, I now have 2 green dots :lol2: