PDA

View Full Version : Save button = Vote now?

JaredPointer
01-13-2010, 08:13 PM
Just noticed when I edited a post, instead of "save" it says vote now.

Ronkh
01-13-2010, 08:25 PM
It prolly wants to make sure

CharlesW
01-13-2010, 10:55 PM
Just noticed when I edited a post, instead of "save" it says vote now.
So........
How did you vote?

JaredPointer
01-14-2010, 08:19 AM
I just clicked vote now on a hunch. In retrospect, I think I voted to make the changes. :)

Mr. Clean
01-14-2010, 04:21 PM
Can I vote to make a change to your newest avatar? It is particularly unnerving. :rofl

JaredPointer
01-14-2010, 04:33 PM
No, he has to hang around for a while..... :)

If I am known for nothing else in life, at least I`ll always be known as the guy with the ugly avatars. :D

CharlesW
01-14-2010, 04:38 PM
Can I vote to make a change to your newest avatar? It is particularly unnerving. :rofl
For your information and enlightenment:
From the DC Rules-
#2. Please refrain from arguing, slamming, bashing or profanity in the public forums. We do encourage spirited debate and conversation. Just be polite and courteous at all times. If you feel that you are being attacked, harassed or stalked at anytime, let a moderator or the administrator know about it and the problem will be addressed ASAP.

The avatar you are slamming/bashing is actually Jared`s picture.
Your post could be considered attacking/harassing and may result in action being take by a moderator.
(If one is awake)

Mr. Clean
01-14-2010, 05:17 PM
No, he has to hang around for a while..... :)

If I am known for nothing else in life, at least I`ll always be known as the guy with the ugly avatars. :D
What if I go ahead and vote you into the Hall of Fame for scary (I said unnerving not ugly :)) avatars. Then your place in DC history will be set, and I can sleep at night without having these images burned into my eyeballs. :D

For your information and enlightenment:
From the DC Rules-
#2. Please refrain from arguing, slamming, bashing or profanity in the public forums. We do encourage spirited debate and conversation. Just be polite and courteous at all times. If you feel that you are being attacked, harassed or stalked at anytime, let a moderator or the administrator know about it and the problem will be addressed ASAP.

The avatar you are slamming/bashing is actually Jared`s picture.
Your post could be considered attacking/harassing and may result in action being take by a moderator.
(If one is awake)

As the big mouthed frog said...Oh OK ,<as I shuffle quietly to my seat and sit down at the back of the room> :D