PDA

View Full Version : water spot

reconray
01-12-2010, 11:11 AM
i would like to know how too remove water spot on glass have alot of people that have that problem like too know is there a product to remove them :help:

Beemerboy
01-12-2010, 11:13 AM
i would like to know how too remove water spot on glass have alot of people that have that problem like too know is there a product to remove them :help:

Did you try the search button? We have had a lot of threads started about this. That said how long have these spots been on the car and how bad are they?

mcate
01-12-2010, 09:03 PM
I use clay. The crappy, lime-infested water here where I live is awful. Clay works wonders.

black bart
01-13-2010, 10:43 AM
BON-AMI Fast cheap and effective.

Ronkh
01-13-2010, 11:04 AM
I`ve also had luck wiht PB pro polish for water spots on windshield.

JaredPointer
01-13-2010, 11:27 AM

:bigups

I use Bon Ami (or Bar Keepers Friend) on my windshield about once per year. Cleans it right up like it was new.

Mr. Clean
01-13-2010, 11:47 AM
I use clay. The crappy, lime-infested water here where I live is awful. Clay works wonders.

I`ve also had luck wiht PB pro polish for water spots on windshield.

:bigups

I use Bon Ami (or Bar Keepers Friend) on my windshield about once per year. Cleans it right up like it was new.

All excellent choices! One of the worst windshields that comes to memory wash a vehicle that was parked for some unkown period under a pecan tree. It was a mess. I created a slurry of Bon Ami and spent at least an hour (memory fails me) with a razor blade (on some of the more stubborn bits of sap./goo) and cleared that one up nicely.

Beemerboy
01-13-2010, 11:54 AM
I didn`t post this in the start because I wanted to see what the OP had to say about the spots. For me I use amaz.biz they make water spot removal products for about any surface, they have a complete car care line. There water spot remover for glass I`ve not seen a better product ever :D