PDA

View Full Version : just returned from Minneapolis

tuscarora dave
01-10-2010, 05:48 PM
Hi all, I just got back from a bussiness trip to Minneapolis Minnesota and suddenly 25 degrees feels like spring weather. One night it was minus 20 degrees without the wind factored in, windchill was minus 36 degrees. I am glad to be back in PA. I missed my dog and you guys here at DC.

Ronkh
01-10-2010, 05:49 PM
Glad youre back

Poorboy
01-10-2010, 05:50 PM
Hi all, I just got back from a bussiness trip to Minneapolis Minnesota and suddenly 25 degrees feels like spring weather. One night it was minus 20 degrees without the wind factored in, windchill was minus 36 degrees. I am glad to be back in PA. I missed my dog and you guys here at DC.

thought you weren`t going:hmmm: , didn`t know you went :notme: , welcome back :D

tuscarora dave
01-10-2010, 05:59 PM
thought you weren`t going:hmmm: , didn`t know you went :notme: , welcome back :D

Monday morning the Boss returned from the train station asking if I was OK with leaving for Minnesota in an hour as his train was cancelled. Being that he has a phobia related to flying in airplanes, we drove the 2172 mile round trip. I am not one to pass up an adventure so obviously YES was the answer I gave him.

tuscarora dave
01-10-2010, 06:00 PM
Glad youre back

You mean you missed me stud? Thanks Ron.

Poorboy
01-10-2010, 06:01 PM
Monday morning the Boss returned from the train station asking if I was OK with leaving for Minnesota in an hour as his train was cancelled. Being that he has a phobia related to flying in airplanes, we drove the 2172 mile round trip. I am not one to pass up an adventure so obviously YES was the answer I gave him.

did you drive his car? :confused:

tuscarora dave
01-10-2010, 06:22 PM
did you drive his car? :confused:

He got a rental.