PDA

View Full Version : Shamrock 750 @ auto geek

black bart
12-30-2009, 04:23 AM
I"m a sucker for good MF towels every time I see one that I don`t have I think I have to try it.
I have a metal cabinet 24" deep 48" wide & 78" tall and it is stuffed with MF towels don`t know how many hundreds their are. :wow:

I saw the Shamrock 750 @ AG and the price was 1 towel for $9.99 or a 6 pack for $19.99 I ordered a 6 pack.
After receiving them I ordered another 6 pack.
The quality of these towels is amazing and at that price a steal.:yay
They are 16" X 24" ultra plush on both sides and for removing QD or rinse less wash they are fabulous. :bow

memnuts
12-30-2009, 09:54 AM
Are those the ones they are ahving linting problems with. I know there was a big thread of people complaining about one of their fluffier towels linting like crazy. I have a few of those towels and never had a linting problem with them

black bart
12-30-2009, 11:39 AM
Are those the ones they are ahving linting problems with. I know there was a big thread of people complaining about one of their fluffier towels linting like crazy. I have a few of those towels and never had a linting problem with themI have only used mine once but I did not pre-wash I used them right out of the package and I had NO LINT. These are Green with a Black border 16X24 wish I had bought more but I have more towels now than I will use in a lifetime.

Piku
12-30-2009, 11:40 AM
I saw that thread too. These are the ones that people were having linting problems. I am tempted to buy a six pack to use with ONR.

black bart
12-30-2009, 11:46 AM
I saw that thread too. These are the ones that people were having linting problems. I am tempted to buy a six pack to use with ONR. 1 of these towels will hold a ton of water they really soak it up

Mr. Clean
12-30-2009, 02:30 PM
I"m a sucker for good MF towels every time I see one that I don`t have I think I have to try it.
I have a metal cabinet 24" deep 48" wide & 78" tall and it is stuffed with MF towels don`t know how many hundreds their are. :wow:

I saw the Shamrock 750 @ AG and the price was 1 towel for $9.99 or a 6 pack for $19.99 I ordered a 6 pack.
After receiving them I ordered another 6 pack.
The quality of these towels is amazing and at that price a steal.:yay
They are 16" X 24" ultra plush on both sides and for removing QD or rinse less wash they are fabulous. :bow

I have suffered with that same illness. :redface: My dear Wife is trying to help me along with controlling it. When she sees that glazed over look on my face, she quickly asks where I will be storing those towels. I snap back to reality and marvel over the durability of the towels I have. With the exception of those that have become stained and thus demoted to the more grungy jobs these things just hold up extremely well to repeated uses and washes.