PDA

View Full Version : QW + ...Plus

Beemerboy
12-18-2009, 06:12 PM
Ok I just my shipment from Steve...Thanks Pockets!!!:rofl

I decided to try out the QWplus, what I wanted from this was to use it in a spray bottle like regular QW. My first impression is I need a sprayer that can mist a tad better, and it appears that you should use it to spread with one towel then buff with the other.

Suggestion on application would be greatly appreciated

Ronkh
12-18-2009, 07:53 PM
Ok I just my shipment from Steve...Thanks Pockets!!!:rofl

I decided to try out the QD plus, what I wanted from this was to use it in a spray bottle like regular QD. My first impression is I need a sprayer that can mist a tad better, and it appears that you should use it to spread with one towel then buff with the other.

Suggestion on application would be greatly appreciated

Steve has different spray bottles available.

Poorboy
12-18-2009, 08:00 PM
:hmmm::hmmm::hmmm::hmmm::hmmm: I thought you ordered QW+ :hmmm::hmmm::hmmm::hmmm::hmmm:

JaredPointer
12-18-2009, 08:54 PM
QD+ works best for me with "long nap" MF towels. Spray, spread with one side (folded in quarters), flip and "buff."

atkinsonair
12-19-2009, 06:24 AM
I love that stuff, always impressed with the results it gives me.

Mr. Clean
12-19-2009, 11:31 AM
I may not be right on track with my use, but I use it (apply it) just like a QD like JP noted above...spray...spread...buff. I use a MF towel designated for QD duty. Seems to work OK for me. I really like it on my white truck. If there is a better or preferred method maybe PB can chime in.

Beemerboy
12-19-2009, 11:45 AM
:hmmm::hmmm::hmmm::hmmm::hmmm: I thought you ordered QW+ :hmmm::hmmm::hmmm::hmmm::hmmm:

Sorry Steve is right it was the QW+ plus that I got, getting older is not what its cracked up to be:D

That said the QW is what I got sorry

atkinsonair
12-19-2009, 12:32 PM
I love that stuff, always impressed with the results it gives me.
My statement then for qw+ is the same as qd+. Plus Easy on, easy off and man what a shine!!:bigups

memnuts
12-19-2009, 12:49 PM
For QW+ I have had best results with using a foam applicator to apply and a regular MF towel to buff off. QD+ I apply with a MF towel and remove with another MF towel. for both of them you have to remeber to keep shaking them otherwise the wax falls out of suspension rather quickly.

Poorboy
12-19-2009, 01:55 PM
Sorry Steve is right it was the QW+ plus that I got, getting older is not what its cracked up to be:D

That said the QW is what I got sorry

see I`m not losing my :crazy2:

tuscarora dave
12-19-2009, 10:21 PM
I find that if there is ANY breeze that if misted it creates a LOT of unneccessary work cleaning it off of trim and stuff. This happened the first and only time I sprayed it, by the time I got the whole mess cleaned up it had solidified making it even harder to remove. I love the look that it creates but I just spray it on an applicator and wipe it on. It is very easy to use that way. I think it out lasts most paste waxes.

MAD992
04-13-2010, 04:39 AM
I find that if there is ANY breeze that if misted it creates a LOT of unneccessary work cleaning it off of trim and stuff. This happened the first and only time I sprayed it, by the time I got the whole mess cleaned up it had solidified making it even harder to remove. I love the look that it creates but I just spray it on an applicator and wipe it on. It is very easy to use that way. I think it out lasts most paste waxes.:yaywell that said im going to get me some of this,ive been told qw+ is really good stuff and tuscodoras application method makes sense so your not wiping off glass and rubber all the time who else thinks it outlasts paste wax:huh: