PDA

View Full Version : Megs Ultimate Quik Wax - not sure if posted

RyansAutoDetail
11-18-2009, 01:17 AM
not too long ago i got some of the UQW from the states since we dont have it here yet and used it a few weeks ago right after a wash instead of the UQDT and boy was i impressed .

much easier to use than the detailer version as far as ease to remove ...

the spray lasted shine and repelled dirt for almost over 2 weeks maybe more cuz i cant remember the last time i washed the van, but it definately brought the shine back from the day when i polished it .

smell is very nice as has been mentioned many times ...

texture is a smooth liquid that u can tell penetrates your cleaned surface and u know its working when u buff off with a MF towel .

overall is a must have for any weekender or hobbyist heck maybe even someone who does this 5 to 7 days a week should have a bottle around for cost specific jobs ! .

hope this small writeup will help anyone !

dont have any pics or videos of water repelling but i can assure u it does also bead water very well similar to that of the UQDT

TRAKPAK
11-18-2009, 05:35 AM
There are fantastic OTCounter products out there. I think there are a lot of detailers on here that tend to use more non OTC products and chemicals because they are somewhat better and--they can buy them in larger bulk- which is very cost effective for them. However, most of these guys will NOT cut corners on beautifying peoples or their own vehicles. Thanks for the info- I like Megs and Mothers products although I have bought some more serious products lately and am with happy with their outcome. Are they better then really good OTC stuff ?- that remains to be seen- they probably do meet or exceed OTC stuff because thats what I`ve read and been told on this forum-I have to believe them because they know- BUT anyway- thank you for the info- I will definately try some- sounds like a solid product.

black bart
11-18-2009, 06:19 AM
I tried this product when it first came out last summer it was discussed on this forum.
While it works very well I think DG-AW goes on and off just as fast and lasts much longer.

TRAKPAK
11-18-2009, 08:55 AM
thanks for the tip.