PDA

View Full Version : Noob Gainesville Detailing Says Hello

gvilledetailing
11-01-2009, 06:11 PM
I am from Gainesville Florida just to clarify. I am new to the forums. I am glad that I have found this place. Sometimes it is hard to fun down the right resources online. Now that I have a community I`m sure that it won`t be near as hard now. I have a fairly new website and would like any input on it. There are pictures up as well as some straight to the point articles that are easy to read. I also enjoy blogging about anything that interests me. Thanks again I look forward to chatting with all of you on here.

Ronkh
11-01-2009, 06:22 PM
Welcome.

gvilledetailing
11-01-2009, 06:28 PM
Thanks

vwgtivw
11-01-2009, 09:42 PM
:welcome:to DC

tmacsad
11-01-2009, 10:20 PM
:welcome: to the City! :dcrules

Troy@Protekt
11-02-2009, 07:39 AM
Welcome.

Nice site. A couple of things since your asking. I don`t get the dry desert theme. Doesn`t really go with detailing IMO. The only other thing that I would change is making the "packages, gallery & specials pictures" on the home page clickable.

Having said that I think it`s better than mine as far as information and layout. :bigups

gvilledetailing
11-11-2009, 08:57 PM
Thanks troy, Im scraping that whole design on the site, I should have a redesign up within a month. I agree with the desert, I`m probably going to go more minimal and have a few boxes on the front that are clickable and my social networking sites on the right side. I started a few months ago with the site and its been a fun adventure to say the least. Thanks for the input and the compliment.