PDA

View Full Version : Tarminator and Stoner Products at Summit

occupant
10-25-2009, 11:34 AM
Almost every product Stoner sells is available at summitracing.com ! Includes the spray waxes and the interior foaming stuff! $4.99 a can for most things. Cheap shipping, too! For $21 or so I got 4 cans and it showed up 3 days later to Texas from Ohio. GROUND shipping and I ordered on a Saturday night getting it Tuesday morning!

1 can Invisible Glass
1 can More Shine Less Time
1 can Trim Shine
1 can Tarminator

I`m set for probably the next six months, maybe pick up another can of IG local if anything.

I`m reserving this thread for experience with Tarminator since I`ve never used it before (I always got the yellow can of Bug & Tar Remover from Wal-Mart). Wife`s Durango is a bug magnet. We`ll see how it does.

Now when I get started with the car lot, I`ll be ordering the $49.99 gift pack with all the goodies. I may order straight from moreshine.com or I might use Summit since they carry the same gift pack. I guess it depends on where I`m at in working on the Torino since I will need a motor at some point and I`ll want to at least rebuild the top end before it goes in, I might even swap cams for an RV cam and consider headers. But that`s all moot until the 351M goes south for good. If I need bits, I`ll order from Summit. Otherwise maybe I`ll get lucky and find a coupon code to use at Stoner`s site.

Troy@Protekt
10-25-2009, 12:43 PM
Great find on the Stoner products!

One thing to keep in mind is that our sponsor Autogeek.net does price matching and that would come in handy if you needed Stoner plus other car care products that Summit may not offer.

That is a great deal though.