PDA

View Full Version : Incredible.....

twhited
03-10-2004, 07:46 PM
I was just searching around and saw this...

http://www.zymol.com/vintage2.htm

$1650.00 for car wax???????????? (OK it is on sale now for 1347.00 with lifetime refills. What a bargain.)

:crazy :crazy

(Please don`t flame me if this has been brought up before.)

twhited
03-10-2004, 08:03 PM
I stand corrected. I guess there`s another zymol product (almost 70% carnauba) that sells for around $6500!

zymolKK
03-10-2004, 10:27 PM
Yeah there is, but i have not seen it available anywhere for the normal consumer. I ahve vintage - btu eyah i didnt pay that much for mine - mine was in a kit and it was much cheaper.

Nickc0844
03-10-2004, 11:43 PM
That stuff is nuts!! Can it really be that good?

zKK, what`s your take on it? I`ll trade you some product for a sample. :dunno

ranch4x4
03-10-2004, 11:58 PM
I`d like to see some pics before and after pics of this wax. :)

BaDm0theR
03-11-2004, 10:49 AM
Well, if they truly claim `lifetime refillment,` and lets say for instance your have a detailing business with a fair number of clients on a weekly/yearly basis, then maybe (a big MAYBE) getting a highend product like this makes sense...hard to swallow the price though.

You have to have ALOT of traffic, use ALOT of the product and charge substantially for your services to recoop your hefty investment.

Seems kind of nuts to me.

:doh

clean4u
03-11-2004, 11:07 AM
I think if someone would buy that at that kinda price well then ........ would it be safe to say they got more money than they have brains!!!!!:beat

Tassadar
03-11-2004, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by BaDm0theR
Well, if they truly claim `lifetime refillment,` and lets say for instance your have a detailing business with a fair number of clients on a weekly/yearly basis, then maybe (a big MAYBE) getting a highend product like this makes sense...hard to swallow the price though.

You have to have ALOT of traffic, use ALOT of the product and charge substantially for your services to recoop your hefty investment.

Seems kind of nuts to me.

:doh

Yeah but its a very small size, and I bet there are time limits on the refills.