PDA

View Full Version : Thinking, thinking, debating on new products

shuddleston
08-03-2009, 09:53 PM
Ok, I ordered a PC package with the PB SS 2.5, SS 1, etc. to arrive any day now. I currently have on my shelf PB PP, PB EX, NXT 2.0, DG 105, DG 601, Mothers Carnauba Cleaner Wax, MG UC, MG Cleaner Wax and Natty`s Blue.

I am still experimenting and looking at maybe purchasing some PB pws, S100, Natty`s Red. I realize there are so many choices, but anything that obviously stands out here that from what I currently use needs to be on my shelf?

Russ@Exclusive
08-03-2009, 10:09 PM
I really love nattys red, gives a warm look to it. I never used blue but I probably will soon.

memnuts
08-04-2009, 07:52 AM
I really like the Natty`s line. I have a bunch of other waxes in my tool box, but I keep reaching for Natty`s. I like the blue for darker colors. I use white on my silver truck it makes the flake pop and looks super crisp. Like the poster above me red adds a warm look to red or like colored paints.

glen22
08-04-2009, 10:24 AM
A few of my favorite sealants...you may want to add one or two.:bigups
FMJ by Menzerna
Wolfgang Paint Sealant
DG paint sealant
Some of these may be a bit more $ but trust me they last forever. They twice as far as a tub of paste wax and all last longer and look great.:inspector:

njcarting1
08-04-2009, 11:26 AM
I would have to say the natty`s line has my vote 100%:bigups

With the ease of use and great shine I don`t ever have to call a wax application WORK.:D

I just tried the " white " its gloss on a " white" vehicle is stunning. It`s another staple here in my shop...:yay

9D4E420
08-04-2009, 11:46 AM
Purchasing PB PwS and NR would definitely not be a bad way to go. I use both religiously they are in my staple bin.

shuddleston
08-07-2009, 12:18 PM
Poorboys PC bundle came in yesterday, which made my day! Already tested it out on dad`s old truck and son`s car. Ordered some PB PwS, APC, B N B, and a Shamrock towel just a few minutes ago. Finally getting my supplies up there but had to get some side revenue flowing before the recent PC purchase. Locked in a corporate account the other day 35 vehicles a year. If I get any busier I might have to quit my day job - lol

Ronkh
08-07-2009, 01:03 PM
Poorboys PC bundle came in yesterday, which made my day! Already tested it out on dad`s old truck and son`s car. Ordered some PB PwS, APC, B N B, and a Shamrock towel just a few minutes ago. Finally getting my supplies up there but had to get some side revenue flowing before the recent PC purchase. Locked in a corporate account the other day 35 vehicles a year. If I get any busier I might have to quite my day job - lol

Congrats !!!

Good products. Use em with pride. :bigups

Bunky
08-07-2009, 04:37 PM
I use cleaner wax for one step cleaning/protecting plastic chrome trim (mirrors, grill).