PDA

View Full Version : car brite products

Pages : [1] 2

carbriteslave
03-08-2004, 09:57 PM
Does anyone else use Car Brite Products? What do you think of them?

elortt
03-08-2004, 10:18 PM
I have used them. I found them to be very cost effective but more geared towards volume shops. The only products I keep around is their Sleek Glaze. The effects of the products *I* used did not last very long but I did not use their entire line. When I stumbled on DC my whole process changed. Try some of the products mentioned here and I am sure you will not be disappointed

Eric

CharlesW
03-09-2004, 12:45 AM
A friend of mine has a Honda Motorcycle dealership and they use several of the Car-Brite cleaning products. They seem to do quite well at what they are formulated to do.
A car rental place that I used to be able to use to wash my vehicles in the winter used Car-Brite products as well. I have no idea as to durability, but their vehicle always looked good on the rental lot. They would wash 3 or 4 cars while I was doing one. They used a California Water Blade type of squeegy on the windows and the rest of the vehicle just air dried. They used a boars hair brush on a long handle and washed vehicles in a suit and tie.

Charles

Boss_429
03-09-2004, 06:05 AM
Originally posted by carbriteslave
Does anyone else use Car Brite Products? What do you think of them?

Do you sell those products?

carbriteslave
03-09-2004, 08:01 AM
I do not sell them but I use them. Everyone in my area uses them and seem to be happy with them. I have not detailed long so I dont have a history with them. I was just wondering what the longtime detailers are using.

INTENSE
03-09-2004, 10:55 AM
ive been looking for a website or a phone number to car brite can anyone help me out thanks

CharlesW
03-09-2004, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by INTENSE
ive been looking for a website or a phone number to car brite can anyone help me out thanks This should do it.
http://www.carbrite.com/

Charles

elortt
03-09-2004, 11:17 AM
If you want to contact them then lookup your local Vesco Oil Corporation Office and they can direct you
http://www.diamond-oil.com/Pages/aap.html

Eric

shotime
03-09-2004, 12:50 PM
I like their cleaners and dressings, waxes/polishes are kinda ehhhh. Like said, they`re great for volume. I`ve been using CB Cutting Glaze prepping 2 cars for auction today. Both came out great, but I wouldn`t want to see how they look after a month.

Patrick
03-10-2004, 11:19 PM
http://supremeautocare.com/
There up the frwy from me.......

95YJWRANGLER
07-10-2004, 11:04 PM
When I used to detail for a large auction we used Car Brite Stuff. We did volume and i think that is what there stuff is geared toward. They have a compund called Workout 1000 that I loved using. With a wool pad that stuff would cut some oxidation fast. I can`t remember any of the other products, but the cars always came out looking good. I don`t know how durable their waxes are though.

Matt

BPO1
01-25-2005, 07:46 PM
Yes, i`ve used their products for 24 plus years and always achieved premium results. They have a new Body Shop line called Black Pearl, Sil free and VOC compliant. I used them for the first time about 2 wks ago and as I expected, first class.

BPO1
01-25-2005, 07:52 PM
If it`s durability you want from car brite products try Laser Brite as a 1 step or Weather Shield as a top coat

BPO1
01-25-2005, 08:08 PM
Glazes and Polishes are different, glazes are a bit more aggressive and less durable 1-10 about a 4to5 Polishes a bit less agressive but more durable 1-10 about a 5to6 or about 30 days. Some polishes contain chemically bonding silicones that adhere better, with polymers and teflon for more long term durability. But in auctions it`s all about getting them out the door.

Bill D
01-25-2005, 10:34 PM
The Car Brite website allows you to request some free literature and attractive spiral bound catalog. It`s a very well puttogether package. It`s another addition to my already bulging detailing catalog and reference collection/binder