PDA

View Full Version : carpet cleaning

clean4u
03-08-2004, 12:53 PM
I dont have a hot water extractor ..... { Yet} wondering how i could clean carpet for da time being etc.any type carpet uphosetry cleaner? :dunno

HBblazer
03-08-2004, 08:46 PM
well i use megs apc+ for the carpets and also prestone foaming carpet shampoo, i also use a shop vac. This works pretty well for me . the apc is a great product. I am also thinking about getting the $100 hot water extractor they sell at Target.

Patrick
03-08-2004, 11:14 PM
I go with a good shop vac (Rigid) and a good APC. My choice is Castrols Super Clean.....

CharlesW
03-09-2004, 12:31 AM
While I have both Prestone foaming carpet & upholstery cleaner and Blue Coral Dri-Clean carpet & upholstery cleaner, I find myself using the Meguiar`s APC+ instead. It is awfully handy to have one product to do carpet, upholstery, vinyl, wheelwells and tires. As I have said before, I like easy.
Since my carpets aren`t usually in too bad of shape, I might not be the best test available. Anyway, the APC+ seems to do a good job. (As did the Prestone and the Blue Coral)

The cleaning products are used after a good vacuuming with my Metro Vac-N-Blo vacuum cleaner. This thing will lift the carpet mats right out of the vehicles. One powerful vacuum cleaner. I also use the discharge or blower side to aid in drying after using the APC+.

Charles