PDA

View Full Version : "Finish First" user, is there a better product out now?

glcauble
06-09-2009, 11:38 AM
I`ve used `Finish First` products for years on a pearl white clear coated Acura RL with great results. Are there newer polymer products available that will provide better results? Your advice is appreciated.

regards, glcauble

JaredPointer
06-09-2009, 12:05 PM
I`ve used `Finish First` products for years on a pearl white clear coated Acura RL with great results.

Don`t fix what ain`t broke.

Of course, if you`re just wanting to try new products there`s a ton out there. Not really sure what direction you want to go in from your post. You have something that appears to be working well, not real sure what to advise on the "working better" part.

Beemerboy
06-09-2009, 01:34 PM
Welcome to the site from Sonoma County CA

and I agree with Jared leave it alone unless you just want to try something new

njcarting1
06-09-2009, 02:25 PM
:yay

Re: "Finish First" user, is there a better product out now?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by glcauble
I`ve used `Finish First` products for years on a pearl white clear coated Acura RL with great results.

Don`t fix what ain`t broke.

LIKE THE MAN SAID...:cheers:

sal329
06-10-2009, 04:46 PM
I agree with others but I also understand the want to try something else attitude as well. I am like that. On white I like Duragloss 501, Duragloss 111, Danase Wet Glaze topped with Opt Seal and Danase Wet Glaze topped with Clearkote Carnauba Moose

Ronkh
06-10-2009, 05:06 PM
I agree with others but I also understand the want to try something else attitude as well. I am like that. On white I like Duragloss 501, Duragloss 111, Danase Wet Glaze topped with Opt Seal and Danase Wet Glaze topped with Clearkote Carnauba Moose

all of that?
and people say i use too much stuff.

sal329
06-10-2009, 09:26 PM
all of that?
and people say i use too much stuff.

I can`t help it. I have lots of LSP`s. Need a variety in life. But 501 is a MUST, it cleans amazingly well. I usually use this as a cleaner, apply with a PC white or black pad speed 4 then buff right off.