PDA

View Full Version : Pad wear..

holland_patrick
06-09-2009, 10:50 AM
I hate not know when my buffer pad is toast.. so i`m getting theses...

http://kalecoauto.com/images/polishpads.jpg

With these high quality microfiber polishing pads, you not only avoid creating swirl marks in your paint by using a worn out pad, they also save you money by indicating when they are worn out. Never throw away a pad with use left again! A special super-soft microfiber covers a plush foam interior, and absolutely positively will not create swirl marks for the lifetime of the product - guaranteed! They work on this unique principal: Within every pad, are a series of metal spikes. When the pad is worn out, the foam breaks down, then the metal spines penetrate the cloth, and leave a visual indication on your vehicle, so you know when it`s time to replace the pad! Compatible with any common buffer, or can also be used by hand.

Poorboy
06-09-2009, 11:59 AM
:lol2::rofl:lol2::rofl:lol2::rofl:lol2:

JaredPointer
06-09-2009, 12:03 PM
I don`t recall ever creating swirls from using a worn pad, and I`ve used some that were really worn out (to the point the pad came loose from the velcro).

black bart
06-09-2009, 04:29 PM
I hate not know when my buffer pad is toast.. so i`m getting theses...

http://kalecoauto.com/images/polishpads.jpg

With these high quality microfiber polishing pads, you not only avoid creating swirl marks in your paint by using a worn out pad, they also save you money by indicating when they are worn out. Never throw away a pad with use left again! A special super-soft microfiber covers a plush foam interior, and absolutely positively will not create swirl marks for the lifetime of the product - guaranteed! They work on this unique principal: Within every pad, are a series of metal spikes. When the pad is worn out, the foam breaks down, then the metal spines penetrate the cloth, and leave a visual indication on your vehicle, so you know when it`s time to replace the pad! Compatible with any common buffer, or can also be used by hand.That has got to be a Idea from the Obama administration .

Poorboy
06-09-2009, 04:43 PM
That has got to be a Idea from the Obama administration .

nah .. it was George W ... it`s a pad of mass destruction :rofl

Ronkh
06-09-2009, 06:17 PM
Judge Sotomayer (sp)

Because bad detailers need to have an even playing field.
And as a latina woman, she can make better decisions.

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b395/ronkh/big_3696168.jpg

black bart
06-09-2009, 06:50 PM
nah .. it was George W ... it`s a pad of mass destruction :roflYea but now the mass destruction is the USA.:crazy:

Poorboy
06-09-2009, 06:54 PM
Yea but now the mass destruction is the USA.:crazy:
seems fine around here :notme:

Ronkh
06-09-2009, 06:58 PM
seems fine around here :notme:

But you`re surrounded by wax......... :gotcha:

Poorboy
06-09-2009, 07:04 PM
But you`re surrounded by wax......... :gotcha:

true :hmmm: but i got Pockets too :D

Ronkh
06-09-2009, 07:11 PM
true :hmmm: but i got Pockets too :D

point made. :surrender

Bunky
06-09-2009, 07:13 PM
The site that has the pads also has listings for blinker fluid and other items.

black bart
06-09-2009, 07:15 PM
Thanks to Obama my daughter just lost her retirement.
Obama don`t use the congress to make law he does it by decree.
When he changed 250 years of contract law people here in Indiana lost Billions in their retirement

Ronkh
06-09-2009, 07:18 PM
Thanks to Obama my daughter just lost her retirement.
Obama don`t use the congress to make law he does it by decree.
When he changed 250 years of contract law people here in Indiana lost Billions in their retirement

Not just Indiana. It`ll be at a neighborhood near all soon. (if it aint already there)

Obama rules by decree, and the courts legislate from the bench.

Bunky
06-09-2009, 07:46 PM
I do know the specifics on the pension fund shareholders, but if Detroit went bankrupt, they would have lost most of it anyway and the economy would have really tanked and lost the rest.