PDA

View Full Version : Microfiber Drying towles???

Maknmony
06-06-2009, 10:29 PM
Hey everyone,

I recently tried an Auto zone branded waffle weave drying towel today for the first time, i must say WOW is this garbage. This towel got so wet so fast and then it started to break apart at the seams. What does everyone suggest for good drying towels? Who has them on sale?

Thanks,
Maknmony

audiboy
06-06-2009, 11:19 PM
The Cobra Guzzler Ultimate Drying Towel 20x40 - Drying Towels, Chamois & Drying Tools (http://www.detailcity.com/ultimate-drying-towel.html)

That is one of my favorite towels to dry with. There are plenty others out there though. I`d suggest taking a quick stop at our sponsors` product pages.

Ronkh
06-07-2009, 03:11 AM
PB ww

Bunky
06-07-2009, 07:32 AM
I like waffle weaves with the foam interior from AG and Mothers.

tuscarora dave
06-07-2009, 07:45 AM
My best drying towels are the mega plush from poorboys.

Dubbin1
06-07-2009, 10:03 AM
Hey everyone,

I recently tried an Auto zone branded waffle weave drying towel today for the first time, i must say WOW is this garbage. This towel got so wet so fast and then it started to break apart at the seams. What does everyone suggest for good drying towels? Who has them on sale?

Thanks,
Maknmony

Not only that but they seem to snag on everything they come in contact with...

rabbi
06-07-2009, 10:37 AM
Check out the vendors here. I have some from the various sponsors on this site and must say I`m quite satisfied with all of the drying towels that I have purchased from them.:passout:

Ronkh
06-07-2009, 07:10 PM
If you want to be a hero.....
After you get your new micro. Give the old stuff to your household for cleaning, dusting, drying.

cheapshot
06-09-2009, 06:53 AM
I need a mf towel system, certain colors for certain jobs.

Just ordered a few towel at a great price also. I got blue, yellow, green, and white.

blue - heavy polishing removal
yellow- finish polish removal
green - interior protectant applying and buffing
white - window cleaning
wax ?
sealant?

have to organize it better. Do you guys do this?

njcarting1
06-09-2009, 02:35 PM
I need a mf towel system, certain colors for certain jobs.

Just ordered a few towel at a great price also. I got blue, yellow, green, and white.

blue - heavy polishing removal
yellow- finish polish removal
green - interior protectant applying and buffing
white - window cleaning
wax ?
sealant?

have to organize it better. Do you guys do this?

Yes and they make excellent QUILTS :bigups For those cold winter nights.

atkinsonair
06-09-2009, 04:00 PM
Yes and they make excellent QUILTS :bigups For those cold winter nights. You are a trip.:idea

Ronkh
06-09-2009, 06:03 PM
Yes and they make excellent QUILTS :bigups For those cold winter nights.

I`d get one of those.

Can never have too much microfiber.

cheapshot
06-09-2009, 06:37 PM
I think MF`s are so nice to use, I remember when terry towels were big.
MF`s have come a long way since 1990`s, probably more so then polishes have.

Big Leegr
06-10-2009, 12:24 AM
If you can`t shop from the site sponsors, you might try the large blue drying towels from Wal-Mart. Under $7US, I think. (About $15 Canadian. :( )

Mr. Clean
06-10-2009, 10:10 AM
If you can`t shop from the site sponsors, you might try the large blue drying towels from Wal-Mart. Under $7US, I think. (About $15 Canadian. :( )

I`ve had a couple of these for several years now. Plush terry weave on one side w/a flat weave on the reverse side. Very robust towels. While many of my WW drying towels are picked from catching on various badges, these towels appear almost new in comparison.