PDA

View Full Version : Posts read and jump to latest post not working

Deutsch Marques
05-22-2009, 09:33 PM
For some reason the forums shows threads with new posts, but there are no new posts in them. That and when I click the jump to new post button, it shows me the first post in the thread. :hmmm:

Garry Dean
05-22-2009, 09:46 PM
Wierd...

blk45
05-23-2009, 01:21 AM
It looks like Troy did some updating, so check it out and see if it resolved your issue. If not, let us know about it and we will check into it for you.

Troy@Protekt
05-23-2009, 06:28 AM
I just played with making new buttons. No updates have been made yet.

Are you still having this problem?

On a side note, I don`t think I`m gonna keep the new button scheme. It looks a little too wierd to me now.:hmmm:

Opinions?

flash gordon
05-23-2009, 06:36 AM
I just played with making new buttons. No updates have been made yet.

Are you still having this problem?

On a side note, I don`t think I`m gonna keep the new button scheme. It looks a little too wierd to me now.:hmmm:

Opinions?

:hmmm: I got up this morning and could tell something was different:inspector:

:wow: I kinda like the New Color myself, makes it much easier to see.:bigups

Whats it hurtin(besides my eyes:notme:)

AhsGrad1973
05-23-2009, 07:09 AM
Troy, the new buttons do stand out, makes it easier to find them, without searching for them. But you missed two of them, the two in the Quick Reply section.

Deutsch Marques
05-23-2009, 06:13 PM
Still no worky. Not sure why, as it works fine on other forums (using the same forum software.) :hmmm:

CharlesW
05-23-2009, 06:55 PM
It has been a problem for me for a long time. At least several months, maybe longer.
I just work around it.

flash gordon
05-23-2009, 08:08 PM
Still no worky. Not sure why, as it works fine on other forums (using the same forum software.) :hmmm:

:hmmm: I`ve had this problem on and off since day 1.

Try workin it from my end(I`ve never really even touched a keyboard untill 3 months ago) I always try to Focus on what is workin rather then what ain`t:D

Seems like either people just really like to be over critical, or this Site does have some issues that need to once and for all be taken care of.:dunno:

I do not think is lack of effort on Troy`s part as I have seen him attempt different adjudstments on at least 3 Occasions in as many months

:idea I notice you are a "IT" guy.....:hmmm: Well if your good at fixin crap like this maybe we could work a Deal.
You fix tha problem, you get "Free WAX" and lottsa Green Dots:D You could be are Hero:love:

I would also be willin to pitch in $25 towards the cost of Wax:rockon

Deutsch Marques
05-23-2009, 08:48 PM
Haha.... I wish I could help. When I first posted this thread, I didn`t know if it was a problem for everyone, or just me for some reason. I`ll work around it as needed. Wasn`t trying to cause problems. :notme:

Yeah, I`m in IT, but nothing to do with forum software, or even the web in any way. Now... I can deploy your laptop or help with a PC problem. Maybe help you with your phone system or Blackberry. And I`m decent at HP3000 running MANMAN. :rockon

flash gordon
05-23-2009, 08:55 PM
Haha.... I wish I could help. When I first posted this thread, I didn`t know if it was a problem for everyone, or just me for some reason. I`ll work around it as needed. Wasn`t trying to cause problems. :notme:

Yeah, I`m in IT, but nothing to do with forum software, or even the web in any way. Now... I can deploy your laptop or help with a PC problem. Maybe help you with your phone system or Blackberry. And I`m decent at HP3000 running MANMAN. :rockon

Well that is another good thing about this site.We have a mix of just about every Occupation 1 could imagine. I find that 1 of the Most appealing things about this Site....Simply Amazing:headspin:headspin:headspin