PDA

View Full Version : Got a new toy

audiboy
05-22-2009, 12:44 AM
Just in from my local FFL. A new Benelli M4 shotgun with the desert camo finish. 4+1 capacity, semi-auto, 18.5" barrel, rail, ghost ring sights and a very comfy pistol grip. It shoots 2 3/4" and 3". This is my first shotgun and should be a blast to shoot. Below it joins my other toys. The one on the left is a Springfield 1911 Loaded and to the right is a Sig P250 .40 with a light/strobe light/laser attached to the accessory rail.

http://i39.tinypic.com/2v1xjwi.jpg

http://i40.tinypic.com/2mwf5nn.jpg

Disclaimer: I know guns aren`t toys. I take gun safety very seriously.

OCDinPDX
05-22-2009, 04:58 AM
Very nice! :bigups

atkinsonair
05-22-2009, 06:53 AM
Excellent.

Troy@Protekt
05-22-2009, 07:08 AM
I had to go out in my living room to make sure there were no guns. We have the same coffee table and it usually has a PS2 controller just like that one on it.:rofl

I feel safer now.:redface:

audiboy
05-22-2009, 09:42 AM
Thanks guys! Troy, the pictures were actually taken in your house last night. Don`t worry, I was really quiet while you guys slept...:lol:

Beemerboy
05-22-2009, 09:53 AM
Nice...you plan on some pheasant hunting with that?

audiboy
05-22-2009, 10:21 AM
Nope. It`s mainly for home defense, but I`d like to look into skeet shooting once I move to NJ.

Beemerboy
05-22-2009, 10:44 AM
Nope. It`s mainly for home defense, but I`d like to look into skeet shooting once I move to NJ.

I hear that shot guns are also good for bird hunting as well:D

Mr. Clean
05-22-2009, 11:12 AM
My guess is that particular gun comes choked full. Probably won`t throw the best pattern for skeet or trap. Definitely not the choke I would choose for bird hunting.

***Disclaimer, I am not a "pro" skeet/trap shooter. Usually only once per season just as a tune up before actual hunting season.***

Beemerboy
05-22-2009, 11:28 AM
My guess is that particular gun comes choked full. Probably won`t throw the best pattern for skeet or trap. Definitely not the choke I would choose for bird hunting.

***Disclaimer, I am not a "pro" skeet/trap shooter. Usually only once per season just as a tune up before actual hunting season.***

Your right about that it was design for the Marines and used souly for self defence.

Poor little ducks...they didn`t see it coming:D

audiboy
05-22-2009, 11:42 AM
I hear that shot guns are also good for bird hunting as well:D

I`m not a hunter. I just don`t have any desire to kill animals for sport. I don`t have any issues with eating them though.

Yeah, it`s choked for forced entry and defense. I just would have to get another choke for skeet shooting.