PDA

View Full Version : Newb; what 2 use

dickie
04-22-2009, 03:59 PM
What do you guys use to shampoo carpets..

I seen some tuff stuff at D.G. for 3bucks a can didnt know if it would work okay...

mhurley1
04-23-2009, 08:47 PM
If you are doing it by hand check this out. Bissel glass and multi surface cleaner. This tuff works great on carpet!! Lifts almost anything. Comes in an orange can and can be found almost anywere. Spray it on dirty areas, wait for foam to disappear, damp it up with a clean dry cloth,might have to rub a little with cloth. I use this instead of carpet extracting when ever possible. Also works great for spots on cloth seats and won`t damage anything!

flash gordon
04-23-2009, 10:36 PM
:cool: UNCLE...You win......:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall: wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall: wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall: wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall: wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:cool::dcrules

flash gordon
04-23-2009, 10:39 PM
If you are doing it by hand check this out. Bissel glass and multi surface cleaner. This tuff works great on carpet!! Lifts almost anything. Comes in an orange can and can be found almost anywere. Spray it on dirty areas, wait for foam to disappear, damp it up with a clean dry cloth,might have to rub a little with cloth. I use this instead of carpet extracting when ever possible. Also works great for spots on cloth seats and won`t damage anything!

:cool:Sooo thats how y`all roll over at GM huh,:cool::dcrules

dickie
04-24-2009, 10:33 AM

:thanks yesterday I found
some tottaly awsome apc and I`m going to try it out today..

flash gordon
04-24-2009, 10:53 AM
:thanks yesterday I found
some tottaly awsome apc and I`m going to try it out today..

:cool:Try Woolite.Poor a little in a bucket,add warm water,wash mit,stiff hand brush. And go to town,after scrubbing carpets/mats vacumn thouroughly, then scrub with terry towels and vacumn again. Leave windows cracked(tell customer this) till it drys or it will smell musty. Good Luck:passout:P.S. Hit tha tough spots with straight Woolite, but don`t let it sit there to long.

flash gordon
04-24-2009, 10:59 AM
What do you guys use to shampoo carpets..

I seen some tuff stuff at D.G. for 3bucks a can didnt know if it would work okay...

Don`t waste your $$ on this, unless you want a nice smellin air freshner. Useless 4 real cleaning.