PDA

View Full Version : Good Aim

Troy@Protekt
03-23-2009, 08:28 PM
I am kicking myself for not getting a picture before I cleaned it.:wall It was a crappy day and I was fighting a light rain.:(

One of my customers had me come and take care of a small problem with her convertible Jag. My eyes got wide quick when i noticed that the inside of her car was loaded with pollen and the little oak tree fuzzy droppings. She parked under an oak tree with the top down for a while. :eek: As if that wasn`t bad enough she warned me that a bird had left a little present in the cup holder.

Sure enough, there was a big bird crap dead center in the cup holder. I was appreciative that the bird at least had the courtesy to keep it contained in an easy to clean spot.:rofl

Luster
03-23-2009, 08:38 PM
Ahhh yes.... Bird-Bombs!

Gonna drive a Vert or T-top???

Get used to it!!! :rofl:rofl:rofl

(Had a few in the Vette seat!)

P.S..... BTW, what is the going rate for a BirdBomb extraction?:rofl

flash gordon
03-23-2009, 09:17 PM
I am kicking myself for not getting a picture before I cleaned it.:wall It was a crappy day and I was fighting a light rain.:(

One of my customers had me come and take care of a small problem with her convertible Jag. My eyes got wide quick when i noticed that the inside of her car was loaded with pollen and the little oak tree fuzzy droppings. She parked under an oak tree with the top down for a while. :eek: As if that wasn`t bad enough she warned me that a bird had left a little present in the cup holder.

Sure enough, there was a big bird crap dead center in the cup holder. I was appreciative that the bird at least had the courtesy to keep it contained in an easy to clean spot.:rofl
:cool::dcrules Thats :rofl:rofl:rofl I also had problem today w/ black convr`t JAG (see post"first sign of spring") Those cars have always been a Beauty, But its like they have a curse on them.:cool::dcrules

Troy@Protekt
03-23-2009, 10:31 PM
Ahhh yes.... Bird-Bombs!

Gonna drive a Vert or T-top???

Get used to it!!! :rofl:rofl:rofl

(Had a few in the Vette seat!)

P.S..... BTW, what is the going rate for a BirdBomb extraction?:rofl

I didn`t see your post about bird poop until after I posted mine.:rofl

Must have been a coordinated attack.:cool:

There are plenty of things worse than bird crap that I have cleaned out of interiors.:yikes: :huh: I better stop talking about it.... just thinking about them gives me nightmares!:D

No extra charge for bird poop.;)

RaskyR1
03-23-2009, 11:56 PM
Bird bombs FTL!

OCDinPDX
03-24-2009, 05:17 AM
Wow...

Poorboy
03-24-2009, 07:03 AM
better in the cup holder than your head :lol2:

Luster
03-24-2009, 08:11 AM
better in the cup holder than your head :lol2:

That`s why I keep a large supply of these in stock!;););)

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31kNrEFE5wL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

(I buy the cheapies off eBay!!!):lol2:

Poorboy
03-24-2009, 08:33 AM
That`s why I keep a large supply of these in stock!;););)

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31kNrEFE5wL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

(I buy the cheapies off eBay!!!):lol2:

:lol2: :inspector: