PDA

View Full Version : MMMMM, yeah, thats right Corona steaks and shrimp on the barbie!

Pages : [1] 2

Garry Dean
03-21-2009, 07:32 PM
http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr189/rcracer81/SANY1305.jpg

We are still out of town for our Detailfest weekend and I`m grillin again tonight. I only grill w charcoal and I always bring my portable charcoal grill when I go out of town! Grilled shrimp skewers for an appetizer and Corona marinated steaks, fresh grilled sweet corn, and amish potatoe salad for the main course! Corona with lime as our beverage! MMMMM good! wish you guys were grillin out with us!

Garry

Ronkh
03-21-2009, 07:39 PM
Send some up north to your less fortunate friends.

Jeremy
03-21-2009, 08:13 PM
mmm shrimp `n` steaks

nom nom nom

Troy@Protekt
03-21-2009, 09:47 PM
As if these guys weren`t feeling bad enough about missing DF.:redface:

I`m the funny guy huh? I`m not the one who spent the day at DF not taking any pictures but posting a pic of the food I`m gonna eat after.:rofl

:gotcha:

Garry Dean
03-21-2009, 10:54 PM
As if these guys weren`t feeling bad enough about missing DF.:redface:

I`m the funny guy huh? I`m not the one who spent the day at DF not taking any pictures but posting a pic of the food I`m gonna eat after.:rofl

:gotcha:

Come on man, I have to bust your chops somehow!

Bu dinner was awesome! (cuz I`m the chef)

Troy, when are you comming by for a cook out?

RobertP
03-22-2009, 02:13 AM
mmm very tasty, I made that same dinner the other night...

jaybs02
03-22-2009, 05:07 AM
:drool:
Damn ... lets see if I got this right, I didn`t get to go to DF and now a meal I didn`t get to eat.

Wow this is a rough room :lol2:

Troy@Protekt
03-22-2009, 06:21 AM
Come on man, I have to bust your chops somehow!

Bu dinner was awesome! (cuz I`m the chef)

Troy, when are you comming by for a cook out?

When I`m invited.;)

Actually I would be willing to throw a little shin dig at my house if all you Tampa guys would come. Might be easier for me to come up there though instead.:cheers:

Garry Dean
03-22-2009, 08:51 AM
When I`m invited.;)

Actually I would be willing to throw a little shin dig at my house if all you Tampa guys would come. Might be easier for me to come up there though instead.:cheers:

Well, my place isn`t big enough to have lots of company. I`m moving in June so maybe when I move I can try and put something together.

We are always looking for a place for a meet and greet. I`m in if you wanna have us Tampa boys down!

JohnHenry
03-22-2009, 09:32 AM
By the way, Troy... they`re known as "Tampans." (You may pronounce that however you wish!) :rofl

Garry Dean
03-22-2009, 10:35 AM
By the way, Troy... they`re known as "Tampans." (You may pronounce that however you wish!) :rofl

LOL. We missed you at Detailfest, how have you been?

JohnHenry
03-22-2009, 11:50 AM
Very glad to see you guys had a good time!

I was unavoidably detained by a family emergency at the last minute. Thanks for all the nice notes from everyone. Things appear to be turning out OK.

Pander5
03-22-2009, 11:56 AM
Sorry we missed you JH but glad to hear the circumstances are turning out OK.

Troy - it was great to meet you and the family! Some of us "Tampans" talked about a local GTG and I`d be all over it.

tmacsad
03-22-2009, 12:16 PM
http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr189/rcracer81/SANY1305.jpg

We are still out of town for our Detailfest weekend and I`m grillin again tonight. I only grill w charcoal and I always bring my portable charcoal grill when I go out of town! Grilled shrimp skewers for an appetizer and Corona marinated steaks, fresh grilled sweet corn, and amish potatoe salad for the main course! Corona with lime as our beverage! MMMMM good! wish you guys were grillin out with us!

Garry

:love: the before pic. :drool: :drool: :drool: Any pics after the transformation?

Troy@Protekt
03-22-2009, 06:28 PM

:rofl

Sorry you couldn`t be there.

:cheers: