PDA

View Full Version : Odor control products

njcarting1
03-15-2009, 09:01 AM
Not to sound off on a Sunday morning with a morbid note,but I have to ask.My business is transportation in the funeral industry,medical examiner and related field.I need to keep my vehicles smelling good inside,I have tried many products and had OK results but nothing I can rave about.

I am looking for an aerosol or liquid product that has a pleasant scent that can be used in all my vehicles and has better than a 2 minute lasting effect.

Any ideas? also many customers "when I was detailing"wanted air freshening products after the detail.:surrender

Beemerboy
03-15-2009, 11:49 AM
Its one that I use on my cars and in house as well:D
FebrezeŽ - Freshens Air, Eliminates Car, Laundry & Home Odors (http://www.febreze.com/en_US/home.do?gclid=CLqyv86xpZkCFQ6jagoddD6ppg)

Poorboy
03-15-2009, 11:56 AM
Air Fresheners / Deodorizers
We still have a few of the quarts remaining in Assorted scents:
Leather, Vanilla, Cherry, New Car, ... if you have an odor , bacteria or mold problem. Whether it is in the car or house, if you are a detailer and deal with clients that are smokers or have pets, if you have or detail RV`s, if you have babies with diapers and formula, these are remarkable in refreshing: air, carpets, fabrics , garbage cans and air vents. They are only $11.95 each for 32oz, can be used in extractors and can be diluted ...they go a long long way!! These are getting to be fewer and fewer as we show these at shows ;)

these can be found in this thread ...
http://www.detailcity.org/forums/poorboysworld-com-sponsored-forum/9371-warehouse-clearance-sale-continues-8.html

Beemerboy
03-15-2009, 12:02 PM
Steve...that thread was from 2005....you still have those items on clearance?

Poorboy
03-15-2009, 12:06 PM
Steve...that thread was from 2005....you still have those items on clearance?

yes, I use the Air Fresheners everyday :rockon

they work great for garbage cans and for the bathroom :fart: :D

Mr. Clean
03-15-2009, 02:49 PM
I can vouch for PB`s air fresheners (at least the one I have). I use it, at Steve`s suggestion, in the big outside trash can when the need arises. What I don`t know is if it sanitizes, which is what I would be looking for rather than a cover-up air freshener. For that I would suggest a product like MicroBan which is a disinfectant spray that deodorizes.

Poorboy
03-15-2009, 03:05 PM
I can vouch for PB`s air fresheners (at least the one I have). I use it, at Steve`s suggestion, in the big outside trash can when the need arises. What I don`t know is if it sanitizes, which is what I would be looking for rather than a cover-up air freshener. For that I would suggest a product like MicroBan which is a disinfectant spray that deodorizes.

Yes, it has biocides to kill bacteria, just like Natural Look ;) That`s why spraying it intocarpet, fabric or air vents is such a great idea. I am going to experiment and add a few ounces to my wash and run the cars heater at the same time ...I want to see if the cabin filter can also be treated :hmmm: