PDA

View Full Version : Mmmm... Dinner!

Pages : [1] 2

LikeaRock
02-25-2009, 10:23 PM
It`s been a while since I`ve made a home-cooked meal, so tonight I decided to treat myself. I bought some Butternut Squash ravioli and Asparagus Merlot pasta sauce for dinner tonight, MAN was it good! :dnaughty Had a nice salad with some Italian vinagrette and homemade garlic croutons to go with it. It`s nice having a home cooked meal for a change :D

Tried some organic hot cereal I bought afterwards, I think I`m gonna have to go buy more :bigups

Anyway, that`s all :D

clone
02-25-2009, 10:41 PM
good for you. during the summer most communitees have farmers markets great place 2 find fresh fruits &veggies. i have my on garden 4 past 5 years it is very rewarding to stick a seed in the ground and watch it grow. and then eat it. if this economy doesn`t staighten up we will all be farmers! you also reminded me how fourtunate i am to have my wife. she wips up a home cooked meal everynite.

LikeaRock
02-25-2009, 10:45 PM
good for you. during the summer most communitees have farmers markets great place 2 find fresh fruits &veggies. i have my on garden 4 past 5 years it is very rewarding to stick a seed in the ground and watch it grow. and then eat it. if this economy doesn`t staighten up we will all be farmers!
I used to have a garden every year when I was younger (Probably the only kid around my area that had one lol), and I`m hoping to get one going this year. I`ve got plenty of room in my back yard.

I usually try to eat healthy but have been more diligent lately, been working out too. Just trying to chisel up my physique a bit :D

Poorboy
02-26-2009, 08:02 AM
but where`s the beef :confused:

RANDAL
02-26-2009, 08:19 AM
WHAT POORBOY SAID!!!!!!!! The west wasnt won on a salad!!!

Poorboy
02-26-2009, 08:35 AM
WHAT POORBOY SAID!!!!!!!! The west wasnt won on a salad!!!

even the Pilgrims ate turkey :D

Beemerboy
02-26-2009, 09:58 AM
but where`s the beef :confused:

carnivore:D

Poorboy
02-26-2009, 10:08 AM
carnivore:D

and Pockets is the same

http://i377.photobucket.com/albums/oo219/poorboysworld/IMG_1159-5.jpg

LikeaRock
02-26-2009, 12:11 PM
I was going to make some meat to go with it but was too lazy. I had some nice tri-tip soaked in steak sauce/garlic powder the other night, it was great :dnaughty

Probably going to make some grilled chicken and veggies tonight :D

and Pockets is the same

http://i377.photobucket.com/albums/oo219/poorboysworld/IMG_1159-5.jpg
that`s just scary man :yikes: :lol2:

Beemerboy
02-26-2009, 12:14 PM
Dolan

Where are you living these days?

LikeaRock
02-26-2009, 12:18 PM
Dolan

Where are you living these days?
Well, there was $%*& for work in Tahoe... Because there wasn`t any snow when I was up there....

So I`m back in Rosa.... Been living at my dads house so I could sort of get things back in order, and since I finally got paid (Was working for a friend, he couldn`t really pay me, so I`m done with that), I can move back to my old house a few miles from here, I`m excited :D

I do miss Tahoe though... However I did go boarding last Tuesday and the fresh powder was SICK! :rockon

You buy that M3 yet? ;)

Beemerboy
02-26-2009, 12:20 PM
Well, there was $%*& for work in Tahoe... Because there wasn`t any snow when I was up there....

So I`m back in Rosa.... Been living at my dads house so I could sort of get things back in order, and since I finally got paid (Was working for a friend, he couldn`t really pay me, so I`m done with that), I can move back to my old house a few miles from here, I`m excited :D

I do miss Tahoe though... However I did go boarding last Tuesday and the fresh powder was SICK! :rockon

You buy that M3 yet? ;)

No not yet...still living with the fact that I don`t have any car payments and loving that!

LikeaRock
02-26-2009, 12:25 PM
No not yet...still living with the fact that I don`t have any car payments and loving that!
Me too! and since I got piad yesterday I get to pay off some bills that I desperately need to pay off. So that will be a huge load off my chest :cool:

And if you were going to have a payment on an M3, it might as well be an E92 for the few extra hundred bucks a month :lol2:

And then I could drive it too :D

Jeremy
02-26-2009, 02:12 PM
Dinner threads should not be allowed without pics...k thanks bye

Ronkh
02-26-2009, 02:55 PM
Dinner threads should not be allowed without pics...k thanks bye

http://www.detailcity.org/forums/off-topic-forum/23796-lunch-dinner-thread.html