PDA

View Full Version : I Saw a Stephan Sighting!

Beemerboy
02-16-2009, 05:35 PM
Looks like he`s back from dead!!:rofl

Good to see ya posting and hope that all is well with you and the family:D

Stephan
02-16-2009, 05:39 PM
Looks like he`s back from dead!!:rofl

Good to see ya posting and hope that all is well with you and the family:D

LOL...yes I am back...I have been a way for a bit with full time school, work has become frantic to the point they increased my coverage area and it has me driving around a bit.

Thanks for the post...I have started my detailing my detailing frenzy again by purchasing a new MetroVac...

Beemerboy
02-16-2009, 05:42 PM
LOL...yes I am back...I have been a way for a bit with full time school, work has become frantic to the point they increased my coverage area and it has me driving around a bit.

Thanks for the post...I have started my detailing my detailing frenzy again by purchasing a new MetroVac...

Well just remember that the search feature will answer your questions...being as its been a while for you:rofl

Metro vac....sounds sweet!

Stephan
02-16-2009, 05:46 PM
Well just remember that the search feature will answer your questions...being as its been a while for you:rofl

Metro vac....sounds sweet!

I was just about to start a new series of posts asking what is the best product, what pad should I use, how fast can I wash a car and how long should I keep a rotary in one spot while spinning at 5,000rpms.

Yeah I got the big one for the garage the one you mount.

Beemerboy
02-16-2009, 05:50 PM
I was just about to start a new series of posts asking what is the best product, what pad should I use, how fast can I wash a car and how long should I keep a rotary in one spot while spinning at 5,000rpms.

Yeah I got the big one for the garage the one you mount.

Don`t forget to throw in..."I`m starting a weekend detail biz, what do I need?"

Sounds cool...I still have my shop vac...but brought an aftermarket hose that can reach both side the car...so it can sit in one area all the time

9D4E420
02-16-2009, 05:51 PM
Welcome back man!:)

Stephan
02-16-2009, 05:52 PM
Right forgot about starting the business in two days time. I like the metrovac and have had great success with the portable one. Can you get a shop vac with a smaller diameter hose? The reason at times other then wet applications or around the house I don`t use my shop vac is because the diameter of the hose is too large to fit into tight spots in a car.

Beemerboy
02-16-2009, 06:14 PM
Right forgot about starting the business in two days time. I like the metrovac and have had great success with the portable one. Can you get a shop vac with a smaller diameter hose? The reason at times other then wet applications or around the house I don`t use my shop vac is because the diameter of the hose is too large to fit into tight spots in a car.

I`ve got all kinds of tools for the end of the hose...the hose that I got is more flexible type...not the original black stiffy hose that came with the shop vac.....I got this one because it was much longer...and flexible...

Poorboy
02-17-2009, 09:28 AM
Right forgot about starting the business in two days time.

Welcome back and you also forgot to ask, how much money can I make? Do I really need insurance? I`ve never used a rotary before, what pads should I buy? :rofl:lol2:

tmacsad
02-17-2009, 09:59 AM
Welcome back man!:)

Ditto, :cheers:

bigron62
02-17-2009, 05:29 PM
what are the best products to use ...got a rotary from harbor freight and im ready to start detailing ..is NU FINISH ok ...:drool::huh: