PDA

View Full Version : Meg`s Gold Class to a deserving soul

dalmore
03-03-2004, 07:53 AM
If you want it let me know. I tried it and didn`t like it. I prefer to send this a budding car nut with the first car and part time job and little or no money. If you fit the bill, I`ll ship it for free.

Also, I have Meg`s Clear Coat Scrub I`ll include too. It`s not bad but I`m pretty sure I`ll never use it again. I like FP so much better.

EBPcivicsi
03-03-2004, 09:01 AM
I wish I fit the description, I still like to use GC on ocassion.

What didn`t you like about it?

dalmore
03-03-2004, 09:27 AM
Looked greasy to me and it seems to be a dust magnet and - might have been the prep(arer) though. All my prior experience (of which there is very little) is with cleaner sealant products so I think I will be more happy with something in AIO/UPP/EX class simply because ... I purchased s100 though so I`ll give that a whirl - probably this weekend. Who knows? Maybe next weeks giveaway will be s100!

EBPcivicsi
03-03-2004, 09:52 AM
I think you will like the s100, as well as the AIO/UPP/EX.

Good luck!

CharlesW
03-03-2004, 10:05 AM
Dalmore: As EBPcivicsi said, you will like the AIO, UPP, EX, S100.
Just a word of caution. It is very easy to get caught up in buying every product that you read a good review on. While there is nothing wrong with trying new products, (and the vendors love you for it), you can spend a lot of money and end up with a lot of products that you don`t use.
For paint care, a good car wash, a good swirl remover, a good cleaner/polish and a good sealant or wax is all I really need.

Charles

dalmore
03-03-2004, 10:23 AM
CharlesW wrote these wise words: "... Just a word of caution. It is very easy to get caught up in buying every product that you read a good review on ..."

Hey I resemble that remark!! But what the hey, I`m still in my budget and if it weren`t this new hobby it would be one of my old ones! And I do have a plan, several of them actually! I want to find a look for my new-to-me Z3 that I like. That`s one plan. Plan 2 is to find something to protect my daily driver Saab that got booted out of the garage. Plan 3 is to provide training products to a generation of detailer wannabees ...

Big Leegr
03-03-2004, 10:31 AM
dalmore: I like your signature!:-p

dalmore
03-07-2004, 05:29 AM
EBPCivicsi - still interested in the Gold Class? Email me with the shipping details and it`s yours.

57chevy
03-07-2004, 08:40 AM
Dalmore. I sent you a PM.

Heartsrundry
05-13-2004, 03:46 AM
dalmore, i use goldclass because its the best shine i can get for the $$$. might i add that im a broke college kid......if your giving it away, i could use some as im almost out. check out my car, a 89 acura legend:http://img63.photobucket.com/albums/v192/nomotiv4all/Torrance%20DRIVE/Torrance_Drive_002.jpg