PDA

View Full Version : Fuller Products

Beemerboy
01-30-2009, 12:05 AM
Last weekend while having my house vacuum serviced...the place that I had it done at carried Fuller products....I had forgot about these guys...I recall as a kid the Fuller Brush man would come to our house and sell my Mom cleaning supplies...he always and a balloon for my sister and me.:D

I hadn`t heard the name in years...but he gave me a catalog and WOW they carry a lot!

I don`t think that are a miracle product, just one that I was shocked to see still around.

Anyone else remember these guys or use there product?

black bart
01-30-2009, 07:28 AM
Yes I remember the Fuller Brush man.
I have a Fuller hand brush that is probably 50 years old and it still looks like new.

After working on the car some Lava and the hand brush will make the hands nice and clean. :bigups

Old Pirate
01-30-2009, 04:15 PM
I saw them on QVC one night last yr.

Ronkh
01-30-2009, 04:28 PM
I ain`t old enough to remember the "Fuller Brush Man" :notme:

Big Leegr
01-30-2009, 04:44 PM
I have a "complimentary" snow scraper from the friendly neighborhood Fuller Brush Man. Never used it, I don`t think.

And my push broom from around 30 years ago :wow: (ugh... did I really write that? :huh:) still looks good and I`d guess it would work well too, if I ever got around to sweeping out anything with it. :notme:

On another train of though... I recall seeing some of their chemicals at some US grocery stores the last few times I was down there. Not cheap.